Yaya Toure to Milan?

Every time I've watched Bayern play against city they've played through yaya so many times & he's left his man unmarked. He'd do a good job in Italy with the slower build up play but if he doesn't leave in this window he'll prove he values money far beyond his career & legacy
Proving Pep is 100% spot on about him... He said from the start, he wants players here who want to be here for the club

Every time I've watched Bayern play against city they've played through yaya so many times & he's left his man unmarked. He'd do a good job in Italy with the slower build up play but if he doesn't leave in this window he'll prove he values money far beyond his career & legacy
Proving Pep is 100% spot on about him... He said from the start, he wants players here who want to be here for the club

Again, did they play through Silva ?

Where was he when Dortmund were running through us like a dose of the shits ? Tracking back preventing it ?

Nope, just Yaya & Jack Rodwell.

I wonder if City have played this well. Yaya may well sit in the stands and not play but his career will be over or he moves and compromises. Seluk is very quiet either way.

Even worse could be only having a german midfielder downgraded to your own reserve team earning 320k a week till 2018... :)

The biggest difference between the pair is Yaya has greatly contributed to the clubs success and financial value as a result.

Pigfucker?

Oh, don't get me wrong! I've always loved to see Yaya on his day and all the beauties he has scored.
Just had a thought about those crazy wages.
If you'd ask me I would implement a cap of 30k - per month. Add some bonuses depending on performance. Generally.
But hey, nobody will ever ask me. :)

Oh, don't get me wrong! I've always loved to see Yaya on his day and all the beauties he has scored.
Just had a thought about those crazy wages.
If you'd ask me I would implement a cap of 30k - per month. Add some bonuses depending on performance. Generally.
But hey, nobody will ever ask me. :)

The urban legend is that our players are on mad money, which simply isnt true. (I've reliably been informed this btw).

Remember 2 years ago when everyone got new deals? They all lowered their wages to 80K pw, except Yaya, Kun and Vinnie who get 120K (for being the face of the club or whatever). Everyone is completely(and lucratively) incentivized after that. So our wage actually isnt the issue with ridding of players, it's the incentives as other clubs will gladly match their wages but not the incentives.

The one incentive I would put in if I was running the club would be they dont make anything over 50K pw if they dont make our squad, but it would be hard getting players to sign if we tried that.

Even worse could be only having a german midfielder downgraded to your own reserve team earning 320k a week till 2018... :)
Never been able to understand when any discussion about wages comes up at the swamp his wages are never mentioned thats 4 on £300k swine,Rooney,zlatan,pogba and I bet de gay carnt be much short either

Again, did they play through Silva ?

Where was he when Dortmund were running through us like a dose of the shits ? Tracking back preventing it ?

Nope, just Yaya & Jack Rodwell.

I wouldn't blame the players for some of the shockers we had in the CL. The way we set up was usually naive to say the least, outnumbered in MF, that won't happen under Pep.

The one incentive I would put in if I was running the club would be they dont make anything over 50K pw if they dont make our squad, but it would be hard getting players to sign if we tried that.

Not a bad idea. Maybe City can evolve to a club attracting players to join success as well as a great football teacher and in return accept some rules in case the player is not competitive enough.
Maybe you just have to start that way and other clubs will follow quickly.

Still I would call 50k per week mad money - but we shouldn't go into it at this point. Just my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.