Yaya Toure

I can't understand why he is given the captaincy.

The last time he was that I can remember was Southampton away. We all know what happened there!

Lets stop blowing smoke as pundits do up Yaya s ass. Don't get me wrong I have loved his big performances United away Newcastle away semi and cup finals but when it comes to the so called lesser teams he doesn't show. Interviewed once asked who was the most difficult opponent he had faced in PL he said that lad from Sunderland that being Lee Cattermole not exactly world class. Yaya is still a massive asset but should not be guaranteed a start.

avoidconfusion said:
Honestly, what does this guy have to do to get subbed? For months he has played like a lazy sack of shit, yet he ALWAYS starts and always plays the full 90 minutes.

I wish Pellegrini had had the balls to take him off today instead of Fernandinho who was at least working hard.

According to todays media his head is in Barcelona , his one true love ......

It was hardly one of Yayas better games , but i don't think anybody had a great game today , to be honest ......... collectively we once again succumed to a lesser team who simply wouldn't die , even though they really ought to have been 'killed off' after Dzekos opener.

Yaya was just 'alright' ... Silva grafted but , until Negredos header , his final ball was usually poor ... and Fernandinho struggled to impress ....... Cardiff simply just got men back in numbers to stifle our play , and made the most of their set pieces.

Yaya is not a defensive midfielder. He isn't mobile enough over short distances and histackling is,weak. He is also completely wasted there.

Pellers needs to use fernandinho as the holding player and make sure that he is,disciplined in doing so.......allowing yaya freedom while fernab screens the back 4 breaking up play and then moving the ball forwards quickly....it really isn't. difficult to work out....

Rodwell could do.fernandinhos role as could Barry to a slightly lesser extent...but yaya cannot play this role...he is extremely weak at it and is,wasted there.

Unless pellers gets this right forget top 2 .....it isn't difficult to see however so hopefully he will.

Hart

Back 4

Fernandinho

Navas yaya Silva

2 strikers or an extra midfielderlike Nasri/jovetic plus 1 striker

Rodwell could replace fernandinhoor yaya or be the extra midfielder

What today has also shown us,as everyone seems to see is that we need quality cover for kompany

Away from home we should probably play 3 DMs - e.g.: Rodwell, Fernandiniho & Milner.
YaYa makes too many mistakes or has his lazy moments.

Posted this elsewhere but will do so here also.

There is obvious concern at CB and LB.

However I wonder if we are light in centre midfield also? We have Yaya and Fernandinho but there is a distinct drop off in quality to bring on if they are having a crap performance like Yaya did today.

Milner is solid and dependable but nothing special, Rodwell is injury prone so can't be relied on and Garcia is, well, you know...

What if either Yaya or Fernandinho get inured? I think this could be a problem for us this season.

I hope Rodwell gets his deserved opportunity on Saturday,i'm disappointed he hasn't already,unless the boss doesn't fancy him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.