Yaya Toure

Yaya's game evolved, as for every player when your physical abilities tarnishes while getting older.
His fitness reached a peak two seasons ago, and now he will enter the twilight of his career.
He still has three or four good years in him, and as for all great mid fielders, he reached the age where his experience
will make up for his lack of fitness prowess.
It is up to Pellets to bring in the adequate partnership to take the full advantage of Yaya's attacking abilities while giving him
a lesser important role in defence.

He's never really excelled for long periods at a time. But you can always count on him to have one world class moment. Next to Kompany and Silva he is the most sure footed player our team. Hopefully we can find another midfielder to partner him and Dinho. I see a future where he places similar to Pirlo or Scholars (gag). In which he plays deep in possession and pushes up off the ball (whilst Dinho drops deeper).

I don't think right now Yaya is at his best, and i would drop him, Yaya is just not playing as he can or i hope he can, we don't have his runs that no one can stop just now, he needs a rest and he needs to get his form back, we have other players and it's about time we used them.

holeinone said:
I don't think right now Yaya is at his best, and i would drop him, Yaya is just not playing as he can or i hope he can, we don't have his runs that no one can stop just now, he needs a rest and he needs to get his form back, we have other players and it's about time we used them.

This is the same Yaya that has scored 9 goals this season ?

I think dropping him is a bit much....

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
holeinone said:

This is the same Yaya that has scored 9 goals this season ?

I think dropping him is a bit much....

11 in all comps

holeinone said:

Shite!

holeinone said:
What other players ?
Milner been playing great recently but he`s no yaya

Lol @ even thinking about dropping Yaya. Never would think a "washed up" player would impact a winning side as much as he does.

What the hell are some of you smoking?

holeinone said:

Absoluts bollocks. A player that EVERY other premier league club would kill for and yet we still get muppets coming out with garbage like this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.