Yaya Toure

JustATevezFan said:
Carlos Tevez is the best mancity player in Premier league era. Technically he maybe not superior than Silva and Yaya but he always gave 100% on pitch. Same cant be said about other 2. Also , Yaya and Silva always had top players along with them unlike tevez [09/10 season]

Also someone here mentioned that Only gerrard is better than Yaya in Epl. I am a liverpool fan and Gerrard is past it. There are MANY midfielders in league better than him.
Aguero is better than Tevez, and will be regarded as.

Tevez was brilliant for us, exactly what we needed, but Aguero is superior to him and IMO our best ever.

Lavinda Past said:
Ya Ya is f*ckin awesome. A monster of a player. Light years ahead of the vast majority of current PL midfielders. He's worth the price of a season card on his own.

Anyone who doesn't rate him in City's top five greatest PL players is kidding themselves.

He and Kompany are the top 2 of the premier league years, of that there is no doubt despite a few shouts for Tevez in recent posts. Aguero will soon have all the Tevez fans forget about him.

jay_mcfc said:
Lavinda Past said:
Ya Ya is f*ckin awesome. A monster of a player. Light years ahead of the vast majority of current PL midfielders. He's worth the price of a season card on his own.

Anyone who doesn't rate him in City's top five greatest PL players is kidding themselves.

He and Kompany are the top 2 of the premier league years, of that there is no doubt despite a few shouts for Tevez in recent posts. Aguero will soon have all the Tevez fans forget about him.

Negredo will soon have all the Tevez fans forget about him ;)

I said this to my old man at half time in the scum derby. I was expecting him to say "he's great but not as good as bell" etc. But he agreed with me.

As far as Yaya Toure's concerned, there's no limit to his talent! And credit to him for standing up to racism. If he boycotts Russia 2018 then so will I. F%&k off Blatter!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.