Yaya wants out allegedly

Whether his intentions are to leave the club or to remain here it is essential that they recognise that we control the final outcome of his future, rather than the agent dictating the series of events. The club is bigger than just one player and in the event that we do decide to sell him then he will be adequately replaced by a player of equal or superior ability on the field.

The days of this club being held to ransom by players is well and truly over. The senior management including Sheikh Mansour simply will not tolerate a media pummeling at the hands of a player who should remain professional and deal with his future internally.

I do not want to retain a player whose intention it is to leave as they would not commit to giving their full efforts to the cause, but if that is the case then it should be on our terms and our focus should be on negotiating the best deal for the club rather than accomodating the player to suit his desires.

YAYA Going?!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-transfer-rumours-as-Man-City-exit-looms.html

YAYA TOURE is ready to leave Manchester City for a new challenge.

His agent Dimitri Seluk confirmed he is now inviting bids for the midfielder from his former club Barcelona and Real Madrid.

He said: “He has done all he can do at City and he needs new motivations.

“Toure could sign for many big clubs like Chelsea and Bayern Munich. Also, We would like to see Barca join the race.”

The news will be a huge blow to City fans who idolise Toure.

Seluk added: “I have not spoken to Barca but they know the situation. I do not know if Madrid are interested but Jose Mourinho has liked him since he was at Chelsea.”

When Toure, 29, talked of returning to Barca last week, City boss Roberto Mancini claimed he had been misquoted.

But it looks as though he will have a fight on his hands to keep the £24million signing, who still has three years left on his contract.

However, Mancini is 100 per cent certain striker Mario Balotelli will be at City next season and says Carlos Tevez wants to stay.

Mancini said: “I can confirm Balotelli will stay, 100 per cent. He has to get his brain to work. That’s his only problem.”

Re: YAYA Going?!

Seriously...

What is the point in having a 'search' button?

He really needs to sack his agent if this is all bollocks. The S*n has picked up on it now and others no doubt to follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.