Yaya

This is why we need Fernando to accompany Fernandinho. That will free Toure, Silva, and Nasri much more to go forward. Chelsea will have Matic/Luiz and probably another strapping midfielder in the middle next season, so we will have to be prepared.

Gabriel said:
This is why we need Fernando to accompany Fernandinho. That will free Toure, Silva, and Nasri much more to go forward. Chelsea will have Matic/Luiz and probably another strapping midfielder in the middle next season, so we will have to be prepared.

This.

I fully expect that in every big game we have next season we will go three in midfield and the Fernando, Fernandinho and Yaya trio looks most likely at this moment in time.

I just dont get why Yaya just doesnt turn up to some games. I semi understand the smaller games, but this was one of the biggest of our title run-ins yet he couldnt be bothered.

Just dont get it

The guy is a legend in my eyes. Plays every single game, looked a bit tired today to be honest. I for one will never question his ability or application after what he has done for us over the last few years. Hero. I'd name kid after him but too old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.