Yaya

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
mrjxf14 said:
top footballer when hes in the mood..................otherwise a 100 per cent lazy fella whos got a attitude problem who turns up when it suits...........the yaya connundrum.............gobshite or quality..............ps put james milner in.............!

Were the other 134 posts as good as this

Fucking attitude problem, that would generally be enough for me to call you a tit but then when looking over this post I see the word 'fella', the infestation of shell suits has begun....

-- Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 pm --

ChichesterBlue said:
It's the "Tevez" effect all over again for fans with regards to Yaya...massive divide in opinions, half think he's world class and we can't survive without him, half think he's overrated and get frustrated with him....this will never change.

I'd say it is nowhere near half, 10% at best, the other 90% see what he is, our most important player bar none!

Maybe the people you speak to and sit near. Who I go to the games with and sit near, I'd say it's more 50/50 opinion. Usually your "most important player" controls the game, or at least is the stand out player in our side when we don't play so well. On his day he's one of our best players...but goes missing or just doesnt turn up in too many games to be our most important player....in my opinion that's most likely Silva or Aguero.

ChichesterBlue said:
mrjxf14 said:
top footballer when hes in the mood..................otherwise a 100 per cent lazy fella whos got a attitude problem who turns up when it suits...........the yaya connundrum.............gobshite or quality..............ps put james milner in.............!

Fucking attitude problem, that would generally be enough for me to call you a tit but then when looking over this post I see the word 'fella', the infestation of shell suits has begun....

ChichesterBlue said:
It's the "Tevez" effect all over again for fans with regards to Yaya...massive divide in opinions, half think he's world class and we can't survive without him, half think he's overrated and get frustrated with him....this will never change.

I'd say it is nowhere near half, 10% at best, the other 90% see what he is, our most important player bar none!

Maybe the people you speak to and sit near. Who I go to the games with and sit near, I'd say it's more 50/50 opinion. Usually your "most important player" controls the game, or at least is the stand out player in our side when we don't play so well. On his day he's one of our best players...but goes missing or just doesnt turn up in too many games to be our most important player....in my opinion that's most likely Silva or Aguero.

But wouldn't that make him our most important player? When he plays to his potential he's the best in the world in his position and nearly guarantees a win. Most consistent player? No. But certainly the key player who can dominate games.

Mr. Aguia said:
ChichesterBlue said:

But wouldn't that make him our most important player? When he plays to his potential he's the best in the world in his position and nearly guarantees a win. Most consistent player? No. But certainly the key player who can dominate games.

I said on his day he's one of our best players, alongside the likes of Silva & Aguera, not THE most important player. Over the last two seasons how many times has he truly turned up? And as for dominating games.....

Anyways, like my original reply, he's a divisive player...people either kiss his boots, or think we could potentially do better. Everyone has their own opinion and he'll always be a player who creates constant posts on Bluemoon like this where people kill each other over his performances :)

Yaya Toure - shit??

Do me a favour, he is far from shit, he is world class.

However.....

Yaya Toure - infuriating??

Yes, 100%!!

On his day there is no better player at what he does, we know it, the rest of the world knows it - we all know what he can do.

That is why, when he puts in a half arsed performance (like he does now and again) it's so infuriating.

Some games have been waiting for a player to grab them by the scruff of the neck, dominate and dictate the play - Yaya can do this.

So when we see him swanning around the pitch (vs Norwich away, vs Wigan in the cup) it infuriates me!!!

If he gave 100% every single game........ we would be top of the league and we would be in the FA Cup semi Final

I honestly dont believe there is a player in the world capable of doing the things yaya can do. He can be totally anonymous for 89 minutes yet produce one moment of magic that wins the game. I dont think centre midfield is the position for him, as a lot of the game passes him by most of the time, and without the ball he is a passenger. I can imagine him playing on till he is 40 if he is pushed forward, so he doesnt have to worry about defence!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:18 am --<br /><br />I honestly dont believe there is a player in the world capable of doing the things yaya can do. He can be totally anonymous for 89 minutes yet produce one moment of magic that wins the game. I dont think centre midfield is the position for him, as a lot of the game passes him by most of the time, and without the ball he is a passenger. I can imagine him playing on till he is 40 if he is pushed forward, so he doesnt have to worry about defence!

Our player of the year arguably. How many goals from midfield again?

If 50% of our fans don't like him then they are idiotic.

He can't do everything every game....bloody hell.

The guy is a genius.

ChichesterBlue said:
mrjxf14 said:

ChichesterBlue said:

This is because you, like your counterparts in the family stand, lack genuine insight

Any manager in our league, who had the choice of 1 player they'd bite your hand off for then it would be him, you do realise that without yaya there is no silva or kun? What sets him apart is that he's unique, where as kun and silva are exceptional, they are not alone, there' isn't a player who can replicate what yaya does/has done for us over the last 4 years, the biggest big game player the club has ever had, as will be seen Sunday!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.