Yaya

ChichesterBlue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
mrjxf14 said:
top footballer when hes in the mood..................otherwise a 100 per cent lazy fella whos got a attitude problem who turns up when it suits...........the yaya connundrum.............gobshite or quality..............ps put james milner in.............!

Were the other 134 posts as good as this

Fucking attitude problem, that would generally be enough for me to call you a tit but then when looking over this post I see the word 'fella', the infestation of shell suits has begun....

-- Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 pm --

ChichesterBlue said:
It's the "Tevez" effect all over again for fans with regards to Yaya...massive divide in opinions, half think he's world class and we can't survive without him, half think he's overrated and get frustrated with him....this will never change.

I'd say it is nowhere near half, 10% at best, the other 90% see what he is, our most important player bar none!

Maybe the people you speak to and sit near. Who I go to the games with and sit near, I'd say it's more 50/50 opinion. Usually your "most important player" controls the game, or at least is the stand out player in our side when we don't play so well. On his day he's one of our best players...but goes missing or just doesnt turn up in too many games to be our most important player....in my opinion that's most likely Silva or Aguero.

I suggest you sit somewhere else and get new mates. The ones you are around now know fuck all.

This Yaya debate still going on is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard from City fans. To continue to question a guy who has done so much for us is mental. 22 goals from midfield and that's not even the half of it.

Sometimes his petulance gets on my nerves as he picks up unnecessary bookings, but what that man has done for our club is nothing short of exceptional.

The man is a colossus, he'd start for any club in the world, any national side in the world.

In 30 years people will be talking about him alongside the likes of Bell, Summerbee etc, as well as Silva, Kompany & Aguero.

city2 said:
I remember the days when we had proper shit players like Jamie pollock in midfield yaya is a legend some city fans need to remember those days and be thankful for the sheik and his monies which have brought truly world class players to our little club.

Massive ****.

How the fuck anybody can call Yaya and what he has done for this club is beyond me. Yes he gets paid well but he is a world class talent and its a Privelige to watch him

city2 said:
I remember the days when we had proper shit players like Jamie pollock in midfield yaya is a legend some city fans need to remember those days and be thankful for the sheik and his monies which have brought truly world class players to our little club.

With just one word you gave the game away Rag<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:52 pm --<br /><br />
city2 said:

With just one word you gave the game away Rag

The fact that Yaya does it in all the big games makes him genuine world class for me. I do though think he'd be much better utilised playing behind the striker if we can sign another world class midfielder.

We are lucky to have him - think of the games he has won for us; FA cup semi 2011/12, FA cup final 2011/12, capital 1 cup final 2013/14

Ban-jani said:
Sometimes his petulance gets on my nerves as he picks up unnecessary bookings, but what that man has done for our club is nothing short of exceptional.

The man is a colossus, he'd start for any club in the world, any national side in the world.

In 30 years people will be talking about him alongside the likes of Bell, Summerbee etc, as well as Silva, Kompany & Aguero.
His one fault. He comes across a bit of a mardarse at times on the pitch, slamming the ball down and whinging at the ref. And it doesn't do him any favours. But when he gets his arse into gear, he's more or less unplayable, and almost impossible to knock off the ball.

Yaya turns up on Sunday and for the rest of the season, we win the league.

Absolute monster.

ya ya is a footballing god,he is the flying Scotsman,
the kheiber pass master
the penalty king,
the guy is awesome, thank god I got to see a player,like him in a city shirt,before I pop my cloggs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.