Yaya

adammck said:
I'm truly shocked at some of the opinions people have of Yaya. I mean you have to respect the opinions and views of our supporters but if you really keep a close eye on Yaya through a whole game you see how much he is our engine room.

I think it's because fans expect him to get forward so much and expect him to do that all the time. Yes it's apart of his role, but his job is to control the midfield and anything else is a bonus. His pass accuracy rate and general dominance of the midfield is world class.

He would walk in to any other team on the planet.

Yeah he certainly wouldn't run into any, the lazy git!!! ;)

without a dream said:
This thread is excellent, it's the best barometer we've had since Barry left for showing up the people who know fuck all about football.

agreed. Ask any fan which player they would most like to have i bet a majority says Yaya. The fools on here would be cacking themselves if Yaya was injured for Sunday.

adammck said:
I'm truly shocked at some of the opinions people have of Yaya. I mean you have to respect the opinions and views of our supporters but if you really keep a close eye on Yaya through a whole game you see how much he is our engine room.

I think it's because fans expect him to get forward so much and expect him to do that all the time. Yes it's apart of his role, but his job is to control the midfield and anything else is a bonus. His pass accuracy rate and general dominance of the midfield is world class.

before I start we are a better team with him. but he wouldnt walk into any other team on the planet..........Barcelona sold him!

would he improve Bayern? probably not
real Madrid? probably not
Chelsea? maybe
atheltico marid? maybe

bluefromleve32 said:
adammck said:

before I start we are a better team with him. but he wouldnt walk into any other team on the planet..........Barcelona sold him!

Chelsea? maybe
atheltico marid? maybe

He would confidently swagger into all of those teams except Bayern, where he would still get plenty of games.

Hes the first name on the team sheet-Super City- who said he couldnt run,GO AWAY! Support the rags if you dont like him

bluefromleve32 said:
adammck said:

Chelsea? maybe
atheltico marid? maybe

Clueless

ono said:
He might look lazy and laboured at time but that's mainly due to his size and posture. Infact, he covers the most distance per game in our entire team.

Wouldn't surprise me as everything we do goes through him but have you got evidence to back this up? I've had this argument with people before about how much ground he covers.

I think a lot of the criticism Ya Ya receives stems from Dietmar Hamman saying he was a liability then Blue Tuesday asked the question Genius or liability i posted on there anybody who thinks hes a liability is an idiot and i stand by that remark.

Ya Ya usually produces the goods in BIG games remember Newcastle two seasons ago this is another Newcastle so wouldnt surprise me if he turns in a MOM performance and grabs a couple of goals.

People can say what they will about Yaya but he'll never be detached from our recent success, be it the FA cup goals or performances like Newcastle away in the title winning season. Our most important signing since the takeover (along with Dave and a fit Aguero) If we come away with the premier league this season his contribution will again prove to have been great.
Hypothetical I know but if he had been out injured or 'out of form' as much as our strikers this season I doubt we'd still be in the title race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.