Yaya

The stuff about "its in his contract that he must play every game".... Is that true?? Ive seen many times this season where he should definitely be dropped for the next game but he always starts.

BillyShears said:
Just a hunch but I don't think Yaya will be Yaya the undroppable under MP.

Exactly what is needed.

Of course, a few quality additions will make it far easier for MP to shall we say, rest him when required.

having a much more mobile player like fernandiho in the midfield with him may also help to get the best out of yaya.....from what Ive seen fernandiho(Sp?????) is a plyer who like to pass quickly once the play has been broken up quickly...if he is the one doing the recoverin g when the opposition is attacking and yaya is left further forward, if he wins the ball and passes quickly we could find scenarios when yaya has the ball at his feet with a lot of space to run into...thats when he is at his most dangerous and sometime unstoppable

Time for the personal trainer for the Frank Bruno lookalike. He looks 2 stone overweight. Big off season for Yaya I would suggest.

We have got to find competition for his place in the City side. Hopefully this summer we will get our wish.

Ray78 said:
We have got to find competition for his place in the City side. Hopefully this summer we will get our wish.

That will be exceedingly difficult as he is still the best midfielder in the world and a unique talent.

However,his performance today and some games this season is absolutely criminal. He did not do his talent and the club any justice this season. Hopefully the new manager will sort him out because my frustrations have started to get the better of me, and serious contemplation about risk : benefit ratio has began to appear in the horizons of my mind.

I think that with a fully fit Rodwell and Fernandinho, Yaya will be allowed to be rested far more often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.