yaya.....

I know he can't be arsed against the smaller teams and all but do you not think he might be getting a bit sick of third rate footballers ghosting past him like he's not there? I don't understand why his pride allows for it. Ki or whatever he was called was making him look a complete mug, and so will the next no hoper against the next crap team away from home

Is this the same guy who some people were claiming is our. 'Greatest ever' player just last week whilst I laughed at you?

There's a thread somewhere if u want to reminisce.

I'm sure that Yaya was thinking about the world cup play-offs next week and trying to keep himself fit and injury free for that game (vs Senegal). He was avoiding all contacts because he knew Sunderland were playing for their life (Larsson's tackle). I call this cheating and hope that Senegal will stuff them.

Stoned Rose said:
Is this the same guy who some people were claiming is our. 'Greatest ever' player just last week whilst I laughed at you?

He's one of the most complete players I've ever seen, which makes it all the more frustrating when he can't be arsed against smaller teams

The Fat el Hombre said:
Stoned Rose said:

He's one of the most complete players I've ever seen, which makes it all the more frustrating when he can't be arsed against smaller teams
Couldnt be arsed yesterday again. Should just pick Rodwell in games like that. He has to learn sometime!

AliWaheed said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Stoned Rose said:

Couldnt be arsed yesterday again. Should just pick Rodwell in games like that. He has to learn sometime!

Pellegrini's getting huge criticism for bringing Richards in for Zabaleta, can you imagine the reaction if he selected Rodwell ahead of Yaya and we lost?

No other team has a central midfielder who cannot run. or one who ball watches, lets opposing midfield players run off them, refuses to tackle, will not try to win aerial battles in either box, and expects to be a top team challenging for the league. Mourinho would have him out in a flash, { not advocating that man}. I forced myself to watch utd yesterday, and was jealous of the appetite technically poor player like Jones had for the game. I would only play him in easy home games and as a sub, see if e could run for 30 mins.

I have sat near the dugout on a couple of occasions and I do think Pelligrini has realised this problem, but does not know how to solve it.

kenzie115 said:
AliWaheed said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Pellegrini's getting huge criticism for bringing Richards in for Zabaleta, can you imagine the reaction if he selected Rodwell ahead of Yaya and we lost?
Fair point. I thought he had to give Richards a run out at some point - why not against the bottom team?

AliWaheed said:
kenzie115 said:
AliWaheed said:

Fair point. I thought he had to give Richards a run out at some point - why not against the bottom team?

Basically because, as Alan Shearer said on MOTD2 last night, because you can not afford to be complacent against the bottom teams and that is what happened. Micah is City through and through we all know that BUT he hasn't got the match time just yet. Zabaleta should have started that match and then, if we were cruising, bring on Micah.

I don't often agree with AS but I did last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.