yaya.....

Yaya just plain sucks. He needs serious competition to really sit him up. I have been saying this for the last year and half that he seems disinterested when playing against lower opposition. I will start him off the bench for a home game and then some away games. I am African and trust me i know what i am talking about. We Africans tend to get complacent when we are talked about being great and being the best at what we do. Suddenly, we feel like we are better than everyone else and refuse to work as hard. However, we are also very proud and once Yaya is removed and allowed to sit on the bench for a few games he will sit up and you will see a different Yaya. Also, I believe city should try to get Vidal or Pogba, someone who is young and hungry and will provide serious competition for Yaya's place. Once we do this, i guarantee you will see a much hungrier Yaya willing to run and chase down the opposition like the hound of Baskerville.....thanx

Now I know I have been ranting on about how poor YaYa was yesterday and at other times so if you now want to call me a hypocrite I hold my hands up BUT: I am voting for YaYa for the BBC African Player of the Year for the BBC's Focus on Africa radio and TV programmes!!

Why? Because he is OUR player and although I can criticise them I can also support them!! So go on, have my head, I shall get my coat and leave the room!! :-)

Eccles Blue said:
Now I know I have been ranting on about how poor YaYa was yesterday and at other times so if you now want to call me a hypocrite I hold my hands up BUT: I am voting for YaYa for the BBC African Player of the Year for the BBC's Focus on Africa radio and TV programmes!!

Why? Because he is OUR player and although I can criticise them I can also support them!! So go on, have my head, I shall get my coat and leave the room!! :-)

He more than makes up for the odd shite performance.

bobmcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:

I know Bobmcfc and I am just beginning to be more calm about yesterday. Normally it only takes an hour or so but that one was a bad one so it has taken me 24 hours!! :-)

Eccles Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:

I know Bobmcfc and I am just beginning to be more calm about yesterday. Normally it only takes an hour or so but that one was a bad one so it has taken me 24 hours!! :-)

I recall one time when he scored the winning goal in the FA cup final for us. ;)

He's a turd when he doesn't put in the effort but has been absolutely pivotal in many big games. Therefore he's fire-proof.

Like it or not, we have assembled a team of highly-paid mercenaries with no real connection to England, let alone Manc. Their allegiance is transitory and pragmatic unless they happen to be innately hungry and self-motivated. (Luckily we do have some in that bracket).

This is the problem that no recent manager has yet been able to solve.

Eccles Blue said:
He had no interest yesterday and seemed to forget that we were playing in blue as he passed to Sunderland players so many times!

How many times did he pass to a Sunderland player? Do you actually have any idea? He made 90 passes yesterday and 86 of them went to a City player.

90 passes was actually slightly more than his normal average, which is the highest in the Premier League but of course he's just a lazy git that does fuck all.

If he actually couldn't give a damn against lesser teams, he wouldn't make himself available for more passes than normal.

He also actually made more slightly more tackles than his average.

He certainly wasn't at his best against Sunderland but he plays more than most of his team mates and will have to pace himself at times.

One of the few players that I would pay just to see them warm up.

The guy is f*ckin AWESOME. On his day, he's more important to us than Sergio and Vinnie put together.

He won the cup for us, and his performance at Newcastle was THE catalyst for our title win.

If we didn't have him, we'd be wishing he was with us.

Lavinda Past said:
One of the few players that I would pay just to see them warm up.

The guy is f*ckin AWESOME. On his day, he's more important to us than Sergio and Vinnie put together.

He won the cup for us, and his performance at Newcastle was THE catalyst for our title win.

If we didn't have him, we'd be wishing he was with us.

Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.