yaya.....

Re: Yaya - World class

Daxman Garcia. Take the blue tinted off. As I said in another post, unfair to judge him as he is being played out of position but when he has played his preferred position he has been poor, not having a go at him, it's a fact. Look beyond the shirt, he's just not good enough.

Bloke in bogs "Yaya's a lazy overpaid c*nt, hasn't made a run all day"

His mate "I think Pellegrini's playing him deeper"

"Sod that he's a box to box player he should be getting forward"

"But the manager doesn't seem to want him to"

"What's that got do with it? Lazy c*nt"

In a must win game yaya toure for me would play everytime, him Kompany and Silva are the only guys who i would never drop

cibaman said:
Bloke in bogs "Yaya's a lazy overpaid c*nt, hasn't made a run all day"

His mate "I think Pellegrini's playing him deeper"

"Sod that he's a box to box player he should be getting forward"

"But the manager doesn't seem to want him to"

"What's that got do with it? Lazy c*nt"

I accept that it may be the manager's will that Toure's played deeper but that's probably what adds to supporters' frustration. They know there's a player there that just isn't suited to that role and is perhaps as a result stifling both his and the team's performances. Which, if the case, means either the system has to change or he has to be rotated like everyone else.

One thing that is unforgiveable as a defensive player though and can be be blamed on him is not putting tackles in. Just jogging along and doing a token prod with your foot towards the ball when an attacker's running towards goal is a nonsense. He does it too often and did so again today.

Yes he is he can walk into any team in the world. Including Barcelona save for their "pro Basque" stance. He is one of our best players and the one of about four we would/should never sell.

didactic said:
Yes he is he can walk into any team in the world. Including Barcelona save for their "pro Basque" stance. He is one of our best players and the one of about four we would/should never sell.

Barca do not have a pro basque stance btw. You are thinking of Bilbao

Josh Blue said:
didactic said:

Pro Spanish and their academy then Ibra talks about it in his book how if you are not one of the two it is very hard for you in Barcelona.

didactic said:
Josh Blue said:
didactic said:

Pro Spanish and their academy then Ibra talks about it in his book how if you are not one of the two it is very hard for you in Barcelona.

You are thinking Catalonia

Josh Blue said:
didactic said:
Josh Blue said:

You are thinking Catalonia

Ibra never played there.:) You get my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.