Yes

72-77 they were to rock music what City is to football today; sublime, complex, beautiful and miles above anybody else.
Excellent assessment. They really sounded like no-one else. I remember first hearing The Yes Album. I was blown away by the sound and ease of playing such high quality music.

I saw them at the Arena in 2005, it had the atmosphere of a religious gathering. Squire Howe Wakeman and Anderson were all playing. The Going For the One album is pretty good. And You And I is probably my favourite song of theirs.

I was listening to King Crimson's Lizard yesterday ,, hadn't realised Anderson sang guest vocals on one song.

I saw them at the Arena in 2005, it had the atmosphere of a religious gathering. Squire Howe Wakeman and Anderson were all playing. The Going For the One album is pretty good. And You And I is probably my favourite song of theirs.

I was listening to King Crimson's Lizard yesterday ,, hadn't realised Anderson sang guest vocals on one song.
I must admit I didn't know that.
He sings on Mike Oldfields album Crises.

Two musicians who almost joined Yes and I would have loved to have heard more were
Roger Hodgson - co wrote “Walls” from the Talk album.
Eddie Jobson - appeared on one of the MTV hit singles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.