2. I've seen all good people
3. Awaken
4. And you and I

5. Siberian Khatru
6. Close to the Edge
7. The Fish (live version)
8. Owner of a lonely heart
9. Roundabout (live version)

Tbh, I dont mind if they are all live versions.
I’ll have to revisit my Top Ten but Parallels is still in first place.
Gates of Delirium and Turn of the Century also in there too.
Roundabout, And you and I and awaken shoe in’s from your choices.

I would say choice 1 however they are also releasing dire albums which imho treads over the wonderful legacy of the band.
Even though Chris Squire was still alive when Heaven and Earth appeared it was a very poor piece of work.
The Quest is even worse barring The Ice Bridge.
The main Yes forum even advocates continuing with Jimmy Haun when Howe retires ffs.
Fair comment mate. Tbh, I haven’t bought/listened to any of those newer records anyway.

You could also add Yours is no disgrace, Astral traveller, perpetual change, and silent wings of freedom,all bloody good classics.

Perhaps we should all do our top 10 tracks.

Mine would always have Close To The Edge at No 1, I just think it's the best prog opus there is. I love the intro and everything about it.
Heart Of The Sunrise would have to be there, as would Yours Is No Disgrace, Gates Of Delirium, and And You & I.

Perhaps we should all do our top 10 tracks.

Mine would always have Close To The Edge at No 1, I just think it's the best prog opus there is. I love the intro and everything about it.
Heart Of The Sunrise would have to be there, as would Yours Is No Disgrace, Gates Of Delirium, and And You & I.
I’ll do a mini Yes poll for us then Bill !!!!

Absolute top notch musicians. Steve Howe and Rick Wakeman on another planet technically. Great harmonies, great prog rock massive opus's.
I really like a lot of Prog bands but Yes for me were top of the list.

Not as good as Camel :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.