Yes

Much prefer the live version on Yesshows- it has much more drive than the studio version, and the bass and the guitar lines in the opening minute or so are fantastic; one of the great Yes ‘moments’ for me.
I’ve be become more like that over time; I’ve gone from whole albums, to favourite tracks, to favourite parts of tracks - maybe it says something about the way my attention span has altered over the years in some respects ;-)
I will revisit Parallels live Chester. In fact I think I’ll give Yesshows a full spin. Yes I agree the opening is one of the best Yes moments for me too. The Church organs and both guitars wow !!!

This a great segment too. I’m not usually a fan of when bands bring in the classical element, but this doesn’t swamp things and just provides a platform for Howe and the rest to shine

That's truly amazing mate. Wish I'd been at that show. And this came 9th !
Watching them I get the feeling the Yes guys were so good could play anything, Jazz, Classical etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.