Yorkshire Cricket Club

That's interesting that you've said that I claimed these claims were fabricated, could you share any evidence of this?

It's obviously a smear and it's been very successful. There's potentially an institutional level of racism at Yorkshire and beyond in cricket and the focus has been shifted onto whether the guy who brought it up is a saint or not.

I mean I go onto wikipedia and it quickly says that it's about negative propaganda to undermine someone or something else without any mentions of truth in the two initial definitions. The second definition on the link you've given actually SUPPORTS my usage of the term too. Yes, they are often false, but we all know that the point of the smear is to tar the the person in question, which this obvious campaign has done successfully.

Now I'm not really interested in going down this straw man hole with you, and I think you know what my actual point is with my latest posts, regardless of whether my terminology itself is suitable for your demands.

I mean I go onto wikipedia and it quickly says that it's about negative propaganda to undermine someone or something else without any mentions of truth in the two initial definitions. The second definition on the link you've given actually SUPPORTS my usage of the term too. Yes, they are often false, but we all know that the point of the smear is to tar the the person in question, which this obvious campaign has done successfully.

Now I'm not really interested in going down this straw man hole with you, and I think you know what my actual point is with my latest posts, regardless of whether my terminology itself is suitable for your demands.
You responded to something I posted and I replied. I couldn't care less if you agree or not.

So the anti semitic messages to a friend and the inappropriate texts to a schoolgirl have been fabricated in order to smear Rafiq?

That's interesting but could you share any evidence of this?

Sounds like your fabricating things with the " Schoolgirl" word. Could you not of just said a 17 year girl like she said she was to him?

Sounds like your fabricating things with the " Schoolgirl" word. Could you not of just said a 17 year girl like she said she was to him?
But she was 16 and even if she was 17 he was offering her alcohol on a flight from Dubai and then sending her messages clearly saying he wanted to have sex with her.

He was 24 at the time.

It's up to individuals to decide if they think Rafiq is a credible, honest person or not. My feeling right now is that he is an anti semitic creep but feel free to differ.

But she was 16 and even if she was 17 he was offering her alcohol on a flight from Dubai and then sending her messages clearly saying he wanted to have sex with her.

He was 24 at the time.

It's up to individuals to decide if they think Rafiq is a credible, honest person or not. My feeling right now is that he is an anti semitic creep but feel free to differ.
So you've already lied about highlighting she was a Schoolgirl, Now you have come to the conclusion he wanted to have Sex with her because of a sleazy Kiss text. The utter filth that must be on young 20 odd year olds lads phones when chatting young birds up ( Yes even 17 year olds) and the only thing they have on him is a text about a Kiss and buying her a Vodka.

He was 24 at the time.

This story just gets worse and worse, its such a shame.

So you've already lied about highlighting she was a Schoolgirl, Now you have come to the conclusion he wanted to have Sex with her because of a sleazy Kiss text. The utter filth that must be on young 20 odd year olds lads phones when chatting young birds up ( Yes even 17 year olds) and the only thing they have on him is a text about a Kiss and buying her a Vodka.
So you believe Rafiq is a credible, honest person who is being maligned because of things he did aged 19 and 24.

I don't.

Edit: trying to get her to drink alcohol on a flight from Dubai? Wanting to get her 'up against the wall'?

Make as many excuses as you want but he is an anti semetic grooming creep from what I've seen.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.