You can't hit people anymore

i`m fairly sure trespassing is a civil offence not criminal so the police cant arrest you for being on his property he would have to get a court order to stop you going on it.also i doubt you could be arrested for stealing the grit as it isnt legally his property.however please make checks or take legal advice as im no lawyer,just somebody who in the past has had twats for neighbours.good luck mate

Don't see what the problem is.... unless it isn't your first offense?

As others have posted there are many things you can do that doesn't result in you hitting him, i mean that won't personally give me satisfaction hitting someone - needs to be more.

Smash his car mirrors off at night (3-4am), bust his tail light, pop his car tyres etc...

Unprovable incidents that occured whilst you were asleep

You know his address, use to your advantage: signup to marketing mail-lists online, a quick google search shows these services.

Does he live by himself? Wife?
If he has a wife superb, send some flowers 'round for her, from you ;)
Flirt with her, nice cards, play her, this will get him big time.

Send the cards typed, no proof of your handwriting, and pay cash for the flower delivery, at a florist with no/poor cctv (markets)
You can have your name on the message. if he reports haressment, you can say: no comment, prove i sent this crap.

Aerosol works well and is quiet... spray his car, housewalls, garage door, put stuff like: Peadophile/Rapist/Child Molester etc etc etc... this makes neighbours think hes this.

All I know is, this guy is lucky he isn't my neighbour....

SteSteez said:
Don't see what the problem is.... unless it isn't your first offense?

As others have posted there are many things you can do that doesn't result in you hitting him, i mean that won't personally give me satisfaction hitting someone - needs to be more.

Smash his car mirrors off at night (3-4am), bust his tail light, pop his car tyres etc...

Unprovable incidents that occured whilst you were asleep

You know his address, use to your advantage: signup to marketing mail-lists online, a quick google search shows these services.

Does he live by himself? Wife?
If he has a wife superb, send some flowers 'round for her, from you ;)
Flirt with her, nice cards, play her, this will get him big time.

Send the cards typed, no proof of your handwriting, and pay cash for the flower delivery, at a florist with no/poor cctv (markets)
You can have your name on the message. if he reports haressment, you can say: no comment, prove i sent this crap.

Aerosol works well and is quiet... spray his car, housewalls, garage door, put stuff like: Peadophile/Rapist/Child Molester etc etc etc... this makes neighbours think hes this.

All I know is, this guy is lucky he isn't my neighbour....

Nice ideas

I say this to give you the best advice I can,as I feel for you, the guy is a bully and you are allowing yourself to be bullied,I'd look him straight in the eye smile and give him the finger,the difference is what he see's in your eyes, that can only come from self confidence.

scottyboi said:
pay me 200 pound and ill kick fuck out of him? I will bally up and take him at the knees, im being serious.

would of been better 2 pm that i think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.