You could always work in a factory carlos (MERGED)

This is what happens when you play a formation of 10-Tevez. We're relying on him too much, we'll have burned him out by the end of the season. If he doesn't play it's hard to see where the goals are going to come from (probably AJ, but he hardly plays).

You could see him getting pissed off when he booted the ball at the boards in the last game. It's clear he's missing Bellamy as he's being asked to do the job of 2 or 3 up front on his own with barely any support.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This is what happens when you play a formation of 10-Tevez. We're relying on him too much, we'll have burned him out by the end of the season. If he doesn't play it's hard to see where the goals are going to come from (probably AJ, but he hardly plays).

You could see him getting pissed off when he booted the ball at the boards in the last game. It's clear he's missing Bellamy as he's being asked to do the job of 2 or 3 up front on his own with barely any support.

I agree with you

balotelli will play upfront with him who will play every game so i dont think he will be missing bellamy for long ...

Have we found the source yet? Maybe we should be a bit careful here. It does seem extremely similar to what he said before.

It's the easiest thing in the world to translate one set of comments twice.
The job is called 'Interpreter', not 'Translator', and one comment can easily lead to two translations, two very different implications.

Shortly before joining us, Balotelli, made a comment after his debut in the national team.

One English outlet reported it as:

'The National Team Manager asked me to sacrifice myself for the team.'

another came up with a very different meaning from the same words.

'I will sacrifice myself for the National Team, but not my club!'

The native Italian speakers said the second interpretation was just rubbish. If you look at it word for word, he never came close to saying he didn't sacrifice himself for his club. The interpreter 'elaborated' for him.

I do worry that's what's going on here.

Find the source!

Just because we are 2nd in the table above the rags, the journo finds every means to de-stabilise us. From Tevez, AJ to NDJ, but we got stronger each time they did that. Come on City!! CTID!!!!!

What a twat tevez is he's moaning that he's playing too much
Football but wasn't one of his so called reasons for leaving united was that he wasn't playing enough football time to keep your mouth shut tevez

What is it with this growing myth that AJ hardly plays? We've played 12 games in all competitions so far this season and AJ is in competition with David Silva who in my opinion is a better all round player than him, SWP, Milner, Ade, Jo, Balotelli ( i know he's injured ) and Tevez for a spot in the front three due to how we set up and he's played more minutes than each of them apart from Teves and Milner. I'm not too sure about Silva who as i've already stated, i think is a better player. AJ has started games against:

Liverpool
Sunderland
Blackburn
West Brom
Juventus

With sub appearances against:

Spurs
Wigan
Chelsea
Newcastle

Thats appearances in 9 out of 12 games. Hardly ''hardly plays''.

I love how exciting he is on the ball when he plays but he can't be expected to play every game.
He'll either get tired out or complacent in that case. Maybe come May it might be true to say he didn't play enough over the season but at the moment that statement is bollox.

There is still no origin for this story except NOTW. Goal.com says "[Tevez] told the News of the World." Surely he would not be so personal with an English newspaper. If it was on Argentine radio, for example, I would be less dubious that he said this, but if NOTW is the only source - did they follow him to Japan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.