You have a two minute audience with Mr Mancini...

Lord BLue said:
i'd look him in the eye and just slowly shake my head for the whole 2 minutes

You like to communicate, then.

I did'nt know Mancini was a mind reader!

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Ok, you have a two minute audience (no more) with Bobby Manc to "advise" him in areas where YOU THINK he is going wrong....(If indeed fourth place IS going wrong.)

It will be interesting to see if a common "theme" will develop.

He may even get to read the thread.....

Your time starts now...........

I love Mancini he is very good, but there are better ways of coaching a tactical system than most know so I would give him a better means of improving his job. Here is what I do.......

I would say nothing.........I would however hand him a file with Mourinhos whole method inside(by that I mean the restricted stuff not the stuff that goes on forums) and then smile, he will know what to do with it :)

Before you misunderstand what I mean by this I will explain, I would be giving Mancini Mourinho's very effective way of coaching a system of play and improving the players, NOT giving him Mourinho's tactics as I know how you all feel about those :)

You would be surprised how few coaches know this method ;)

"Hi Bobby, just want to say keep going, don't listen to the moronic twats in the stands, just keep going, p.s any style tips?"

Stop using 3 DMs and this rubbish 4-3-1-2 system, and get rid of the scarf. Focus on creating an attacking identity and aura.

I would hand him a list of twelve potential targets for the summer transfer window and wish him well for the rest of this season which, in my humble opinion, is going much better than I expected when Mancini first took charge. I was half expecting the sort of mini-collapse experienced by M'boro soon after Southgate was sacked.

bizzbo said:
Goater666 said:
Fuck of playing wingers on the wrong side, it has never ever worked in this country.

I don't normally say this, but

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

ever heard of a player called craig bellamy?

He's doesn't play as winger does he? His best position is playing as a wide forward, never ever seen him cross the ball from the left.

My point is playing wingers on the wrong side, does not work.

Get a fucking grip man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.