You have a two minute audience with Mr Mancini...

Goater666 said:
Barry never was and never will be a defensive midfielder, fuck off playing him so deep.

Please for the love of god make Ade stay in the middle, he does fuck all when he runs the wings.

Fuck of playing wingers on the wrong side, it has never ever worked in this country.

Leaving no one up field while defending corners is fucking criminal.
Ashley Young.

Barry plays in front of the back 4 for England

Marvin said:
Goater666 said:
Barry never was and never will be a defensive midfielder, fuck off playing him so deep.

Please for the love of god make Ade stay in the middle, he does fuck all when he runs the wings.

Fuck of playing wingers on the wrong side, it has never ever worked in this country.

Ashley Young.

Ariel Robben ?

I'd tell him to give me the scarf so I could burn it there and then. I'd then proceed to tell him that Boyata is nothing special and he should playing him. And to drop Vieira.

Never ever listen to what City fans have to say.

Which means don't listen to me either so forget that and just get us 4th spot. I really, really don't care how you do it or what players you use or what position you play them in. There are about 4 people on here who think this and the rest think 3 of them are me anyway.

Everyone will woman like pussies whilst you are doing it and woman even more if you don't because we are not used to this 'genuine contenders for top 4 lark' and the pressure is frankly doing our heads in.

Finally good luck because you're going to bloody need it and don't be offended when the natives turn on you. Its inevitable so just accept it and keep the use of tactics to a minimum and nothing too fancy when you do. We're not used to it.

Marvin said:
Goater666 said:

Ashley Young.

Ashley Young is as two footed as they come, do your research pal.

Barry in front of the back 4? When was the last time England won something again? It's a case of having no one better rather than him being suitable for the role.

masterwig said:
Mr Mancini, please open your fucking eyes.

Ade and Carlos don't make a good partnership. It's blatantly obvious. They both spend too much time away from goal to offer a decent target.

Playing three defensive midfielders is shit. It is a fact that more often than not the team that wins a game is the one that has the most shots. We hardly have any shots these days because you are strangling the creativity. Look at the stats. Barry has scored two league goals and got four assists. De Jong has no goals or assists. Yet you pick them both together ahead of Stephen Ireland, last season's star man.

Please do not ever play Petrov on the right wing again. He's left footed. And for fucks sake don't ever bring RSC on for Petrov or vice-versa again. One is good at crossing, the other is good at heading in the area. It's not hard to work out that removing one limits the other's ability to make winning contributions to game.

If you don't sort out these things then you WILL lose the support of the crowd. I don't think you have a fucking clue, prove me wrong.

I agree with this it makes a lot of sense.

Goater666 said:
Marvin said:
Ashley Young.

Ashley Young is as two footed as they come, do your research pal.

Barry in front of the back 4? When was the last time England won something again? It's a case of having no one better rather than him being suitable for the role.
Young on Young
People say I'm two-footed but I recognise my left foot is not as strong as my right and I'm always working to improve that. I believe in being versatile and I'm happy to play on the left, on the right or through the middle."
He's always drifting in from the left and curling right-footed crosses into the far post

Barry is superb for England. He would be for City in that role but we have too many defensive midfielders and they can't all play in that position.

BobKowalski said:
Never ever listen to what City fans have to say.

Which means don't listen to me either so forget that and just get us 4th spot. I really, really don't care how you do it or what players you use or what position you play them in. There are about 4 people on here who think this and the rest think 3 of them are me anyway.

Everyone will woman like pussies whilst you are doing it and woman even more if you don't because we are not used to this 'genuine contenders for top 4 lark' and the pressure is frankly doing our heads in.

Finally good luck because you're going to bloody need it and don't be offended when the natives turn on you. Its inevitable so just accept it and keep the use of tactics to a minimum and nothing too fancy when you do. We're not used to it.

This is the only sensible answer. If you armchair managers knew anything about football you'd be earning millions like Mancini instead of dispensing your wisdom to a bunch of other sad fuckers on an internet message board.

Oh, and here's how 'wrong' Mancini is getting it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.