You know your a PROPPER city fan when . . . . . ?

RyantheBlue said:
GGRondinell said:
You spend the better part of a year convincing the misses that taking a vacation in rainy ass Manchester would be much better than Madrid. Then spending all your savings on plane tickets, hotel, and City match tickets cause the the USD to GBP conversion was/still is shit.

Oh and visiting the swamp just so you can give it the middle finger.

Quality.
Oh and when you lose on derby day and can still go into work/school and not give a shit at the abuse your gonna get cus' you know your truly a better fan anyway :)

Same here Ryan. The ones that gloat are always the fuckers that wouldn't know where OT was if they were pissing up it.

BlueMoon93 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Quality.
Oh and when you lose on derby day and can still go into work/school and not give a shit at the abuse your gonna get cus' you know your truly a better fan anyway :)

Same here Ryan. The ones that gloat are always the fuckers that wouldn't know where OT was if they were pissing up it.

Nowadays obviously I'm pissed off if we lose, but I don't care about the abuse cus' none of em know what their on about anyway :)

When tears started to flow in the Div 2 play-off against Gillingham... then the tears of joy and sheer disbelief poured as Dickov became my idol

...and the goosebumps as I typed this

When your first born gets in trouble at nursery for not being able to say red without the word DIRTY in front.

.......when you bang into someone you haven't seen for years and instead of asking how you are etc they say "when i see all the stuff about City on the TV I think of you"

WHEN YOU DONT SING MUNICH CHANTS

These idiotic people really do make my blood boil. A former City player died in the disaster, yet the blues that it sing it, sing it with pride, thinking its funny and clever. These people(And use that term lightly) need an urgent history lesson.
These people had families, why should we glorify in there death just because they were connected with Manchester United. At the end of the day football is nothing more than a game, yes like me, many others would struggle to live without things like banter between teams, watching your heros play in your colours, having a old sing song...etc...etc.

But mocking the death is the lowest of the low, and singing these chants just makes us look like animals.

I know the majority of blues are decent and would never dream of singing these chants but as we all know there were a fair few at Blackburn.

R.I.P 58'

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.