You know you're getting old when....

Nothing to do with age, it's about establishing my City fan credentials Mr Johnny-come-lately glory hunter.

Nothing to do with age, it's about establishing my City fan credentials Mr Johnny-come-lately glory hunter.
It was meant as a joke for people with a sense of humour, not for pretentious prima donna's, and just so as you know, I've supported City for 53 years.

When you had a fantastic time yesterday evening watching The Hollies at The Lowry on their 60th anniversary tour

You know where every public toilet is and who has customer toilets in shops.
Most of my trips out are now planned like a military opperation with a coded map marking the location of public toilets, which is fine untill you get into a shop absolutly bursting only to find they have had to shut the toilet :-(
Also why is it when your driving in the countryside and again bursting, you decide to pull onto the side of the road miles from anywhere, you sneak through a hole in the hedge to get some relief only to find a angry farmer with a shotgun or the local womens institute on there annual picnic in a field day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.