Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

My advice would be to bang as many birds as you can and stay single til youre at least 26 then try and find a good sort to settle down with. If you try settling down too you young you will only end up regretting it in later life when you are split up, and have nice big CSA payments out of your wage each month meaning you have no money to date other birds with.

True_Blue69 said:
My advice would be to bang as many birds as you can
Why?

True_Blue69 said:
stay single til youre at least 26 then try and find a good sort to settle down with.
What if you've already found her? Sack her off to give yourself more banging time?

I don't understand this concept of shagging about when you're younger and finding someone when you're older, as if there's some set age where you're bound to fall in love or something. If it feels right, you should be with them whether you're 18, 26 or 106.

Anyone ever considered that the reason marraige's break up so often is BECAUSE of all the shagging around beforehand? Or maybe this 'finding' someone when you're older? The ideaof seeking out love/marriage smacks of desperation. As I said above, it's right when it feels right. You shouldn't go looking for it. Don't have a plan, just go with the f*cking flow. FFS.

When I met my current girlfriend I wasnt seeking a relationship, in fact I was through with all that in my mind and happy to be alone. I've never had any problem spending time totally alone, not one of those people who needs to be in company, in fact I often prefer solitude to the company of others anyway.

But I met her and it became a relationship, wasnt forced, just happened and I'm glad it did. If we split now I'd still rather have had the last few months I've had with her than an equal amount of shags with random girls.

Is she 'the one', who knows, I dont think about it and I doubt she does, we just enjoy what we've got and when the time comes to step it up a notch I'll do what I've always done and just go with what I think is right.

Sex is over rated anyway.

tight_jeans.gif

Matty said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Matty said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Sex is over rated anyway.
Only if you're shit at it!!

Lol I was expecting that!

I wouldnt know how good I am would I? I reckon I'm good though, I have a few moves anyway.
Surely you'd be all sharp corners and angles?!!

Sometimes, other times I'm all fluids and hard graft ;)

Kinky Dribbler said:
True_Blue69 said:
My advice would be to bang as many birds as you can
Why?

True_Blue69 said:
stay single til youre at least 26 then try and find a good sort to settle down with.
What if you've already found her? Sack her off to give yourself more banging time?

I don't understand this concept of shagging about when you're younger and finding someone when you're older, as if there's some set age where you're bound to fall in love or something. If it feels right, you should be with them whether you're 18, 26 or 106.

Yea but how do you now you're not being young and naive? You might think you're with the right bird but years down the line you realise she isn't the right one and you're a haggard older bloker who's missed the boat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.