Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

SharpDressedMan said:
stony said:
No wonder you've never had a sniff if you can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.

Sorry, I couldn't tell from the photo of her which I can clearly see...

I thought her name might be a big clue but never mind.

ManCityX said:
tight_jeans.gif

Her name is Shay Laren and she's an adult actress.

Thank me later.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

Happy with mine right now. A year in 3 weeks. Long distance aswell. FACK YOUZ! XD

With all due respect The Fat el Hombre, I know whats good for me. Not you.

Ive been in a long-term relationship for over 11 years now (married for nearly 7) and I can honestly say my life is FUCKED!!..

Yes thats right folks, women are more commonly known as THE ENEMY in my eyes!!!...

To be honest with you, I have got used to the sicnkning feeling everytime I look at her but the sheer thought of having to have sexual intercourse with her makes me feel violated!!..
I suppose my advice to young lads would be JUST DONT DO IT!!!!...

Right, I suppose I better mount the stairs now and lie next to my wife whilst she consumes her own body weight in cadburys roses and tell her how fat she doest look!!..

shes ruined my life

gazhinio said:
Ive been in a long-term relationship for over 11 years now (married for nearly 7) and I can honestly say my life is FUCKED!!..

Yes thats right folks, women are more commonly known as THE ENEMY in my eyes!!!...

To be honest with you, I have got used to the sicnkning feeling everytime I look at her but the sheer thought of having to have sexual intercourse with her makes me feel violated!!..
I suppose my advice to young lads would be JUST DONT DO IT!!!!...

Right, I suppose I better mount the stairs now and lie next to my wife whilst she consumes her own body weight in cadburys roses and tell her how fat she doest look!!..

shes ruined my life

Sounds like it's a better option than your Mrs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.