Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

im 23, been with the lady for 5 years now, shes off travelling in Auz/Nz while im finishing Uni.

shes back in two weeks so ill be keeping her to myself, locked away from the world for a good week or two :]

ManCityX said:
tight_jeans.gif

She will have someones eye out with them bad boys if she's not careful!!..

1st class

The Fat el Hombre said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
True_Blue69 said:
My advice would be to bang as many birds as you can
Why?

True_Blue69 said:
stay single til youre at least 26 then try and find a good sort to settle down with.
What if you've already found her? Sack her off to give yourself more banging time?

I don't understand this concept of shagging about when you're younger and finding someone when you're older, as if there's some set age where you're bound to fall in love or something. If it feels right, you should be with them whether you're 18, 26 or 106.

Yea but how do you now you're not being young and naive? You might think you're with the right bird but years down the line you realise she isn't the right one and you're a haggard older bloker who's missed the boat

What boat?
If you're happy in a relationship now, what's the point in worrying about the future. You're the one saying you're only young once, and live for today. So everyone should stick with what makes them feel most happy. If it feels right at the time, and you're happy, then I don't see the need to have any regrets, even if it does go tits up.

Yea but how do you now you're not being young and naive? You might think you're with the right bird but years down the line you realise she isn't the right one and you're a haggard older bloker who's missed the boat[/quote]

this my view...yeah its different for all but i for one believe you should get out there while u can. its not just about shagging, but meeting all types of people and travelling etc....but if the young lads are happy to settle with the same girl they met when they were 13 then so be it- could not think of anything more depressing!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

I.fuckin.wish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.