Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

gazhinio said:
Ive been in a long-term relationship for over 11 years now (married for nearly 7) and I can honestly say my life is FUCKED!!..

Yes thats right folks, women are more commonly known as THE ENEMY in my eyes!!!...

To be honest with you, I have got used to the sicnkning feeling everytime I look at her but the sheer thought of having to have sexual intercourse with her makes me feel violated!!..
I suppose my advice to young lads would be JUST DONT DO IT!!!!...

Right, I suppose I better mount the stairs now and lie next to my wife whilst she consumes her own body weight in cadburys roses and tell her how fat she doest look!!..

shes ruined my life

PMSL, I can see endless opportunities for blackmail for me with this Gaz;-)

Swales lives said:
Any lad under 25 should ditch their bird this week.
Fuck 'em right off. Save yourself a few quid on xmas prezzies and grab y'selves a few shagging opportunities from pissed up office girls off their tits on Lambrini. This is sound advice. Believe me.

Now that is an idea lol, no chance though i cannot do it!! im not in my prime yet anyway!!

scottyboi said:
Swales lives said:
Fuck 'em right off. Save yourself a few quid on xmas prezzies and grab y'selves a few shagging opportunities from pissed up office girls off their tits on Lambrini. This is sound advice. Believe me.

Now that is an idea lol, no chance though i cannot do it!! im not in my prime yet anyway!!

I havnt got the guts to do it fellaz but she seems to be the one whos not happy with it :|

scottyboi said:
Swales lives said:

Sorry to say but you cant shag a girl if you dont have a dick! Unlucky mate :)

mcfc_die_hard said:
scottyboi said:

I havnt got the guts to do it fellaz but she seems to be the one whos not happy with it :|

Nearly 3 years me mate im 20. If i seen her with someone else i would be in prison.

scottyboi said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Nearly 3 years me mate im 20. If i seen her with someone else i would be in prison.

Been with mine for 2 month but we are really close and i have known her much longer. and i saw her with other lads at clubland on friday but she finished me during the day! so i coulnt say you are cheating on me coz effectivly we wernt together but put it this way i dont think they wud have gone near her agen after what i did to em on the dancefloor some major punches was thrown and we have had words but she feels weird about still being with me because she thinks that im still bothered about it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.