your 15 minutes of fame (city related)

Photo in MEN before 1974 League Cup Final
Soccer AM FA Cup Final fans of the week
Peter Barnes phoned me yesterday
Denis Law is coming into my office today
Been to Franny Lee's house
Got Bell, Trautmann, Book, Rosler, Goater, Tueart, Barnes, Summerbee, Royle and a few others numbers in my mobile.
Took Carlos Alberto to the Etihad and we had our photo taken in my seat.
Wore a City scarf to a meeting with Giggs.

I was on a picture of a sunday supplement (cant remember which) when they were doing an article on Inflatables. Was there with my big banana at the Brentford cup game (we lost 3.1)

Mike Summerbee lived round the corner from us in Romley (before I was born tho)

My Mam used to cut Paul Powers Mums hair. (resulting in free tickets for the FACUP Quarter Final Replay at Maine Road vs Everton)

played football against an ageing Gerry Gow when he was player manager at Portland (where the Olympic sailing is) Even tackled him and he called me a little "c**t"

was on the bench (but didnt get on) for South West England Schoolboys when they played against Garry Flitcroft & Adie Mike

sergio-1.jpg

me bottom right

yaya.jpg

me between van de sar and the goal post

programme.jpg

me in the programme

Soccer AM 'Fans of the Week' on opening day of 2000 season. It was the day the 'Feed The Goat' car park game was first aired. We scored three, with yours truly bagging two of them. City legend Dave Watson was on the show too, his daughter was the Soccerette. Ended crap as we got tonked 4-0 at Charlton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.