your 15 minutes of fame (city related)

I was on Granada's 'Up Front' the evening before the 1-1 Derby game (Brightwell's screamer in 1990)
Big Mal, Swales and Martin Edwards were on too. I got to ask ''who signed Steve Daley?''
Swales said ''me and Malcolm''. Malcolm said ''Peter Swales''.

I had a recording on a video tape for a good few years until some twat recorded over.

My pic was up on the website front page and club shop wall from the fa cup final for most of last season!.....I looked rather happy ;)

i was the bloke who sold joey barton's character & integrity on ebay when he was being a complete twat to city. it made the national papers. funniest thing were the comments at the bottom of the page. the auction was eventually puled by ebay who said i couldn't sell an intangible and spiritual thing?! lol

alkerblue said:
Don't know if this counts but I was the project manager for the move from Maine rd to Eastlands. Got to spend 3 months between the two sites, walking round with a big daft grin on my face. Was talking to Keegan in the new changing room, one of the bogs in there has a disabled sign on the door, got a clip round the earhole off him when I asked if that was for Robbie Fowler.
3 months of fame , show off ;)

As a young kid my schoolmate's dad was dentist to the city team and somehow we persuaded him to get us into the dressing room after a match - much to my shame I can't remember the match, but it was the early 70s, and I got to meet Francis Lee, joe mercer and Mike Summerbee - who pretended to hide a coin I drooped up his arse.

Was shown on tv head butting a brick wall inside villa park, on espn, sky sports, sky news and match of the day (when de Jong hit the post, we lost 1-0)

Been on tv a few other times down the years, the best was during the Blackburn game when we got promoted under royle and the 6-1 at old Trafford.

Been in a few programmes down the years also.

Had a piss next to Gary Owen before the fa cup final.

I'm pretty pissed on the 'Poznan' video. "Errrr.... yeah well like it....it errrr started properly at West Brom away errrr" *hides*

Been the programme before, think there's one of me from last year holding the FA Cup. A lot of people know my "Some Might Say" flag. You see me for quite awhile on the famous Balotelli on the train video. You see me almost crying after Yaya scored the 1st away at Newcastle.

my 15 minute of city fame cv reads as follows: close up in the crowd on motd twice, end of season review video (numerous), match day programme (twice), o/s website (once), page two and three of the MEN, inside back cover of the commemorative premier league winning magazine and my favourite, photographed front row in the crowd when rosler lobbed schmeical at the swamp. if anyone wants me for guest appearances at supporters club meets, etc, just speak to my agent :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.