Your best away day/ trip ever???

i have 5 joints #1's

1. schalke
2' lokeren
3. last years derby 2 - 1 win at old trafford
4. wolves away (wen we went up 2nd time i think) we won 2 - 0 and they had silly banners for wen they scored saying 1 nil lol
5, wembley vs gillingham

supercity36 said:
a lot i cant remember.. so ill go for blackburn last season and robbys equaliser in the last minute, and everyone wnet about 3 rows forward (well i did) and we all went ape shit

took my girlfriend to this one, it was her first city game, she loved it and got involved in the mad celebrations when robbie equalised.

i loved it in the "schalke supporters club bar" right next to the ground, singing who the fuck are man utd with the germans was hilarious n we got absolutaly smashed lol dont remember much of the game! just remember being half naked singing istanbul lol

i forgot to add burnley away aswell they was great games goater usually got a hat-trick!!

and i also enjoyed my self at stoke last year, apart from the game and waiting for the busses but the rest was ace!

i didnt like stoke.. loud fans but the police wanted fuck all to do with us and sent us every way but where we parked the car (we forgot lol) and we evejn ntold im the EXACt building. plus shit game

to be honest i enjoy every away game. another 1 is wen we drew at old trafford (when tho goat came on n scored)

every1 singing "COME ON FEED TO GOOAT WE WANT MOOOOORE MOOORE MOOORE"

newcastle in the f.a cup wen we had all them free coaches was good also lol

TOOO MANY WAYY TOOO MANY

kippaxwarrior said:
Barnsley away 31.10.2001
3 nil up after 30mins
then 5000 city fans started to sing
"you should of gone trick or treating!!!" to the barnsley fans
class!!!
That was a top night!! only trouble for me was getting into a spot of bother with some fat Barnsley wanker and him knocking one of my teeth out!!! Some much harder city fans then me kicked the crap out of him though so it all ended well!!

stoke away in division 2 wiekens goal night match full of lads that night was awesome atmosphere. think we had that stand shaking lol

oldham wen morrison scored that screamer !!!!!!!!

agree with the arab -villa park in semi in '81-never get that atmosphere in all seater grounds.The 1/4 final away to Everton was also a fantastic match -Gerry Gow stood out! even though I feared for my life on the way home.

ps -I'm not a rag

No particular order, some not mentioned

Newcastle away over new years the Barton in jail/Fat sam chants. Went early good food, loads of beer top day woke up next day moaning geordies on the telly snowed in.

Portsmouth in the eighties away win kept behind, Alan Ball (god rest his soul) the manager doing interview on pitch serenaded by thousands of City fans in high pitch voices, few beers in Portsmouth till the 657 found us Police stopped a train to get us out of Portsmouth.

Aston Villa FA Cup the Micah Richards game 15 of us on a minibus beers locally, beers in the midlands, minibus gets lost. the local were v. unhappy with ZULUS on the side. Good performance they couldn't score, then they nick one until Super Micah does the business, an excellent full voiced City support performance.

Stoke in the old days were always good, Lokeren my best foreign stayed in Ghent with a film festival on, Hamburg good via amsterdam. I too was a the Isle of Man thing, stayed at the Hotel Piccadilly grand title for a shit hole, good disco in the basement though. Any one remember the impromptu football games at half time on these pitches, 100 a side at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.