Your best away day/ trip ever???

Thaksins Love Child said:
Boro last season, 8-1. Of course awful result but was just a mint day, sounds crazy I know!

Yeah it was a classic one!

This past season wasn't too great, with the exception of Everton. We were loud as fuck, we won, and I was bladdered. I know this is jakeplattinblue's fav game ever, as it was the day he met me.

Some others that should get a mention:

Sunderland away under Sven. 2-1 win. Vass just about scoring the winner - we went mental.

West Ham first game of the season. The moment when Geo scored was un real.

The season before that there was a week of two classics - West Ham and Sheff United. We won both 1-0 and both goals were scored with about 5 minutes to go! I was on the 3rd row or something at Upton Park, me and Colin_Bell got soaked!

It goes without saying United last year, Schalke and Wembley...

Surprised more people haven't said Blackburn in 2000!

Ive not been to too many away's but nearly all of the ones ive been to have been top class

Wembley 99- wow, i was six and it was mental!

My First was Blackpool in about 97/98 i think we drew 0-0 it was at their old ground which was a dump and it was all standing. I got sat on one of the metal barriers so i could see. I remember all the city fans singing "who ate all the pies" to some fat b*stard of a copper who was patrolling the pitchside. tbf he was p*ssing himself laughing.

Blackburn last season was top. I went with my mates and when Robbie scored we went mental, i ended up on the row infront. Then walking down the middle of the road singing and chanting :D

Wigan the season before last was alright (you know when Geo scored in under 1 min) except the bloke next to me chucked a cup of boiling hot coffee in the air and it went all down my arm.

worst was definitely Sheffield Utd the fateful "balloon gate incident". Then their fans giving it the big i am outside and the coppers going way O.T.T storming up the tiny staircase in riot gear, pricks.

Newcastle 69
Stoke Boxing Day
Hull cup game cant remember date but inflatable period
Obviously Wembley all127minutes plus pens

shalke for me, first proper European away game and from start to finish had a fucking huge smile on my face great bunch of lads who I went with
great lads when we got there albeit the long way round, and what a performance from the team getting goose bumps now thinking about it,

Wembley also, even thou I was one who fucked of at two nil, then made a mad run back from Wembley way to get back, in that was special

best trip Faroes...followed by Cyprus sleepingon the beach with the shameless crew then best away day here could be bradford city when we got promoted and leeds years ago when we beat them in the cup at elland road david harvey scrapping with gordon mcqueen.

The run in to the 1966 promotion. Rotherham and then Leyton Orient. Got seriously pissed at both
Newcastle away 1968 (Even more pissed and missed coach home)
F.A. Cup final 1969. (Slept on a bench at Paddington station. Why Paddington and not Euston I can't remember now)

Got to be Wembley 99. Not been to many away matches, probably less than 10 but I did go to Blackburn the year they won the league. About 6 of us were sat with the Blackburn fans, singing and shouting, no one said a word to us until near the end. It was soon nipped in the bud when my friend turned round and said 'Ahh shut your moaning, you've won the league anyway' and the bloke shut up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.