Your emotions/actions/whereabouts from 1-2 to 3-2

Watched it in Paddy Reilly's in Zürich, getting more and more down. When they scored this big United fan stood behind me jumped all over me. As the 90 came I felt I'd had enough, walked through the crowd in the bar and went down the stairs to the bog. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard a roar from upstairs. I dashed up and there's Dzeko celebrating. Bloody hell.

I moved back to my place, hoping, praying then it happened. Nige. Balo. Kun. JESUS HOLY HAROLD CHRIST!!!! Jumping up and down in joy. then full time, laughing and crying at the same time.

To be fair the rag who'd jumped on me when QPR scored congratulated us, you could see he was gutted but he said we'd deserved it.

One of the other City lads told me that next time we need a goal my place was in the bog.

No ticket, staggered from upstairs in Mary Dee's at start of injury time, trying to get outside, wanted to vomit, just couldn't spend another second in there, trying to be alone.. my heart was broken for every Blue out there.
Got caught in a bunch beside the TV in the smoking area, young lad beside me just sobbing with the agony, tried to say something to him but just had to squeeze his shoulder.
2-2, just felt worse, couldn't believe we were going to get punished like this, tried to get away again (lol at myself in hindsight), staggered towards the car park exit.. then.. blur.. noise..NOISE.. actually didn't have a clue what was going on coz my brain wouldn't just process the possibility we'd won it.
My legs physically buckled and gave way, grabbed one of those metal drink platforms and tried to hold myself up and buried my head in my arms and just sobbed. Bedlam behind me but head was buried and i couldn't lift it, people were grabbing me, ruffling my head, going INSANE.. next hour was a blur of just strangers holding onto strangers, tears, songs, chants, joy, disbelief, people in actual shock staggering about..
Greatest day of my life.

i was at Wembley in 99, and i believed right unitl the end that we could do it, on Sunday my head went and i stormed out of the bar and got in my car to fuck off to anywhere where i couldnt see another soul....only the car wouldnt go into gear. I sat there for a couple of minutes trying to shift the fucker, taking out my frustration on the thing, but it still wouldnt budge.

next thing i knew the landlord is banging on the car window telling me Dzeko had scored..typical City i thought, getting so close you could taste it and then letting it all slip away.

I dont actully remmember seeing the winning goal go in, i still had my resigned head in my hands waiting for the inevitable final whistle and smug rags giving me shit for the rest of my life.

I heard rather than saw the celebrations and then the 4 guys i was watching it with dived on me and threw me up in the air, these guys were rangers, liverpool, spurs and west ham fans, and they were loving it just as much as i was. The enemy of my enemy is my friend as they say!

truly the best end to a game on the best day ever!!!!

After the 3rd went in i actually found myself inside the abandoned City dug out with a steward trying to dance with me, at least i think he was trying to dance.. id love to see any pics if anyone happens to have one.

matute_flores said:
I was really resignated. Even when Dxeko scored I thought we wouldn´t won. When Nasri lost that stupid ball at 93 minutes, I went to the bathroom...it was finished for me...and when I came back, Aguero was celebrating the goal...amazing...i enjoyed it...

PD: I am from Argentina, sorry for my English.

Your English is better than my Spanish and better than most of the natives.
No need to appologise bro :)

colin bell stand level 3 row b. Looked up to the sky at 88 minutes, muttered to myself, "well god, if this is the way its going to be, so be it!". Eden scored I felt here we go, then when Sergio scored, I like everyone else couldn't believe it. couldn't stop laughing, I can understand why people cried, I just couldn't get the image of what the rag fans were going through out of my mind. Wrong, maybe, but I have since watched that last 5 minutes again and again and we fully deserved our win on Sunday regardless of securing the title. It is safe to say, it still hasn't sunk in.

Sat in the East Stand, head firmly in hands as they had been pretty much since QPR's second. I'm sure you could read my fingerprints from my forehead so tightly were my fingers pressed across my face.
Dzeko scored, I didnt cheer, the first city goal I havent even mustered a sound to (I know people who said something similar about Horlocks goal at Wembley but I remember standing and cheering that one).
Then, the move starts, I see Mario fall over, it breaks for Aguero and....and..... I dont believe it..... bedlam. I turn to hug my mate but he's not there, he's on the floor having pretty much collapsed! I jump around, I take several layers of skin off my left shin on the seat in front of me. I somehow poke myself in my eye and it starts watering, I had expected to cry if we did it but I gave it a helping hand anyway just to make sure.
Now 2 days later it all just seems like a blur.

when we went 2-1 down i was actually in a weird state of grief, i couldnt stop moving and putting my hands on my head i was completely distressed.

then when edin scored my household didnt let out that much of a cheer, just more of a come on, i remember screaming get the ball (as if they wouldnt) but still thought it was too late

Then when balotelli scrambled the ball away i saw the space open up, I stood up, Aguero took it round Taiwo and I just heard Tylers: agueroooOOOOHHHHHHHHH, and my front room was pandemonium, i was just jumping and screaming, ended up the oither side of the room then ran to my dad and hugged him screaming: "we've fucking done it!" over and over, then after about a minute or two i stopped shouting and just burst into tears, then looked at my grandad who for the first time ive ever seen was crying, his bad hip meant he cant even move when we scored so he was sat there in disbelief watching my front room erupt, a moment I will just never forget!

North Stand L1, sat with head in hands last ten mins apologised to son for introducing him to city.....he ignored me and carried on shouting stood on seat, Stood up for corner that Dezko scored like upmteen others expecting nowt..........barely cheered when it went in then well it all went mental!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.