Your favourite county in England and Wales?

Random thread time of year?

Anyway, Clackmannanshire..........
When I was about 16 I had a summer job checking addresses at a mail order place. At the time they were still using old Scottish county names rather than regions. The one that stuck in my mind was Kirkcudbrightshire. Haven't a clue where it is.

After living in Kent I can categorically say that it's shit. You have to be in the Channel to see the best bit.

I'm going for Westmorland.

High Cup Nick is stunning.

England?
I was half right it was England and Wales ! Kent has some nice parts but overall it's a bit flat a bit dull and has a lot of not very nice parts.

In England the counties on the west coast for me

Dorset or Hampshire.

Good thread, makes me think that I need to start visiting more of the UK as well as abroad. Cornwall is like a different country altogether, we really are very lucky to have such a beautiful and diverse island.

When I was about 16 I had a summer job checking addresses at a mail order place. At the time they were still using old Scottish county names rather than regions. The one that stuck in my mind was Kirkcudbrightshire. Haven't a clue where it is.
They had some crackers in Scotland until some trendy fucking tool decided to change it - probably someone who was shit at spelling!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.