Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Absolutely not.

Never taken to Rodri one bit mate.

Think he’s far too nice, allows us to get bullied in certain games and lacks leadership.

De Paul is a winner and he runs through brick walls for it.
"
"Never taken to Rodri one bit mate.

Think he’s far too nice, allows us to get bullied in certain games and lacks leadership."

That did not age well after last night, Rodri played like a man possessed and clearly hates the dippers.

"
"Never taken to Rodri one bit mate.

Think he’s far too nice, allows us to get bullied in certain games and lacks leadership."

That did not age well after last night, Rodri played like a man possessed and clearly hates the dippers.

Loved it mate. Not seen him snarl like that ever before.

Let’s see if he keeps it up. If he does I’ll be able to forget about Mr De Paul :)

Loved it mate. Not seen him snarl like that ever before.

Let’s see if he keeps it up. If he does I’ll be able to forget about Mr De Paul :)
Rodri for me has always got that in him, he just goes about it very quietly, the silent assassin almost.

But I do love to see the anger and passion, one small weakness this side has is it's too nice at times.

Rodri for me has always got that in him, he just goes about it very quietly, the silent assassin almost.

But I do love to see the anger and passion, one small weakness this side has is it's too nice at times.

Absolutely mate.

I enjoyed that it was that **** Fabinho he lost his rag with. Never a bigger **** to walk the earth in football terms. A proper little twat of a player.

Absolutely mate.

I enjoyed that it was that **** Fabinho he lost his rag with. Never a bigger **** to walk the earth in football terms. A proper little twat of a player.
I also think Klopp and Liverpool as a club taunting of us and our owner is coming back to haunt them, it's clearly been taken very personally by every one at this club and it shows when we play them, fucking love it!!!

It doesn’t seem to be in the game so much at all these days. Remember when there was Keown, Adams, Keane, Vieira, Wise, Vinny Jones, no-one seems to act like that on the pitch anymore, maybe because there are so many cameras they’d spend half the season banned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.