Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Just a general comment. I have a look at the BBC 'gossip' page every morning just to have a look to see if we are mentioned and we seldom are. I know that 99% of the 'gossips' never amount to anything but it's weird how they refer to United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona and Real Madrid and virtually never us who are the champions and more importantly ruin football by spending fortunes on players.

I know the gossip page is mostly nonsense but nonetheless, it's as if the BBC are ignoring us.

Mind you, it is the BBC.
The BBC is essentially just posting gossip from other outlets and specifically it’s just a jizz fest for Rags and Dippers.

buy him and keep him, if hes good enough to slot in for Enzo.
I've never heard of the kid, so don't know if he's PL & CL ready. Also, we're not even sure if we'll have a midfield slot open.

If we're willing to take a chance, we should buy him, loan him to Benfica for two years giving them first refusal at a discount rate if we decide extend his loan or sell.

Absolutely not.

Never taken to Rodri one bit mate.

Think he’s far too nice, allows us to get bullied in certain games and lacks leadership.

De Paul is a winner and he runs through brick walls for it.
A winner? WTF has DePaul ever won beside having the good fortune of playing on this Argentine team? He's not anywhere near Rodri's class. You can have an opinion as long as you know you're in a massive minority it's all good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.