Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

If this happens we sign a winger?
I think so. The actual squad size is fine but the balance is wrong. We also have midfielders getting past their prime or wanting away.

I'd like to see Bellingham and Leao join, with Gundogan and Bernardo seeking pastures new. Foden can drop back into midfield.

I'm already not sure what the future holds for Phillips. He won't get meaningful game time this season because he looks so far off the pace and there aren't any dead-rubber CL games or domestic cup games where he'll get the nod.

I think so. The actual squad size is fine but the balance is wrong. We also have midfielders getting past their prime or wanting away.

I'd like to see Bellingham and Leao join, with Gundogan and Bernardo seeking pastures new. Foden can drop back into midfield.

I'm already not sure what the future holds for Phillips. He won't get meaningful game time this season because he looks so far off the pace and there aren't any dead-rubber CL games or domestic cup games where he'll get the nod.
Nailed on to start the arsenal fa cup game now you’ve said that

can't say I'd complain with that
We'd be looking at the sharp end of £200 million for the pair I'd have thought. Macalister looks the closest thing to a Gundo like for like replacement on the market, whilst Jude would replace the legs and drive of Bernie.

KDB
Bernado/Gundo
Rodri/Phillips

KDB/Foden
Bellingham/Gundo (if goes James Ward-Prowse)
Rodri/Phillips

I could see us keeping Gundo around one more year and going big on a midfield signing like Jude. Ive wanted JWP here for years, nothing against Phillips but would have preferred him. Maybe we just see a young player who had been linked like Perrone or academy player (McAtee/Doyle etc. Clear Lavia could have been a squad player for us)

Resting KDB and playing Foden here helps his development and frees up a spot for Alvarez to play more and maybe buy a wide player.

I can’t see when he will ever become a regular for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.