Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

So it’s

Rodri/Phillips
Gundo/Bernado
KDB/(Foden/Palmer)

So 5 CM and a couple of players that may play there occasionally.

I think going forward KDB may need to be rested more albeit this year or so has been a bit different but even more reason we go big on one midfielder.

For me it will be
Rodri/Phillips
Bellingham/Gundo
KDB/ (Foden/Palmer)

I don’t think Gundo goes this window I think he’ll renew do another year and maybe then go off to NYCFC or something similar. I think we have too much going on to be able to replace him and Bernado. If he does go JWP please.

So it’s

Rodri/Phillips
Gundo/Bernado
KDB/(Foden/Palmer)

So 5 CM and a couple of players that may play there occasionally.

I think going forward KDB may need to be rested more albeit this year or so has been a bit different but even more reason we go big on one midfielder.

For me it will be
Rodri/Phillips
Bellingham/Gundo
KDB/ (Foden/Palmer)

I don’t think Gundo goes this window I think he’ll renew do another year and maybe then go off to NYCFC or something similar. I think we have too much going on to be able to replace him and Bernado. If he does go JWP please.
Palmer can't be a midfielder
Gundo is old should be looking at Brighton's macalister as replacement

Palmer can't be a midfielder
Gundo is old should be looking at Brighton's macalister as replacement
I agree that Palmer or even Foden can’t play midfield for us. But it’s not fifa or football manager we will not have 6 top class cms going into next year. My point is I can see us going all out for 1 big midfield signing and it’s clear we need a solution at left back therefore don’t see us signing 2 midfielders. I won’t be surprised to see Gundo stick around one more year but playing time restricted by a Bernado replacement (Bellingham)

De Jong for Bernie, Bellingham for Gundo and we're good to go for at least 5 years. De Jong seems to be back in favour at Barca now though, so not sure how likely that move is. If they want Bernie though, it makes sense to bring De Jong in. He's got all the attributes to succeed for us and Bellingham is the powerhouse in the middle we really need. Those two bring so much more energy and speed to the middle of the park.

I dont like the sound of Gundog and Bernardo going to be replaced by two unproven players who’ll take time to settle and a a Phillips who will still have barely played. Palmer isnt good enough yet.

Stick with Gundog and get the cash for Bernard. Sign a Bellingham but if you can’t get him early then pull out and go for the next best alternative. I dont give a shit who because we usually sign someone ive never heard of from Portugal who turns out to be amazing .

I dont want to see another Zinchenko/Cucurella fiasco because its looking like its gonna cost us this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.