Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Mac Allister and Bellingham would be my picks to replace Bernardo and Gundo. I don’t know enough about Perrone to know if he could feature immediately but KDB isn’t getting any younger so thats another spot that may open up in the not too distant future.

I'd like Bellingham, leão and 1 suprise winger.

Rodri Bellingham and kdb is mouth watering.

I think kev will need more resting next season and Phil should be taking that spot eventually. Peps mentioned that he sees Phil more centrally and I think next season is where we see him evolve.

Out wide we need some pace. Mahrez and grealish are too predictable. Slow it down, either pass back or dribble inside. We miss that maverick player you gets you off your seat. Partly why the crowd struggle to get going. I wanna see 1 or 2 players rinse the fullbacks and get crosses in. Imagine haaland when we had sane & sterling with kev and dave behind them.

Don't get me wrong I love watching us now but you kinda study how we play rather than get excited. It's like comparing fine art to a Bruce Willis film. They're both great just in different ways.

Rico Lewis inverting like he did yesterday is kinda like a new midfielder signing. Think we`ll see a similar system to yesterday a lot in the future. If both Bernardo and Gundo goes this summer, do we really need two marquee signings? To me it might be enough with one marquee signing Frenkie/Jude etc. and one of Perrone/McAtee as the second replacement. We are truly blessed to have Rico

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.