Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Ederson

James
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
B. Silva
Bellingham

De Bruyne
Martinelli
Haaland

That would be a dream 11, which includes three signings. It's a bit Football Manager though admittedly, and I don't see James leaving Chelsea anytime soon though. Martinelli still has a fair bit of improving to do but I think Pep could help transform him into a monster.

McTominay. Seems to be going out of favour at United, and shouldn't be expensive. Very tenacious player not too old to have those rough edges smoothed away.

Ederson

James
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
B. Silva
Bellingham

De Bruyne
Martinelli
Haaland

That would be a dream 11, which includes three signings. It's a bit Football Manager though admittedly, and I don't see James leaving Chelsea anytime soon though. Martinelli still has a fair bit of improving to do but I think Pep could help transform him into a monster.

Rather have Foden than Martinelli.

McTominay. Seems to be going out of favour at United, and shouldn't be expensive. Very tenacious player not too old to have those rough edges smoothed away.

Are you trolling?

That would be an appalling signing. A lot of United fans want him gone, the ones that can see through his badge kissing. There's better players in the Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.