Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

I can't think of a single player who comes close to the qualities Bernardo brings to the team. He's one of those players who is frankly irreplaceable. You might get to 75% of the package but you will indeed struggle to get the full whack.
Fantastic as he is he’s not irreplaceable. We’ve had a huge number of irreplaceable players over the last 10 years and we seem to have replaced them all!

Any of the below and I’d be delighted

Bellingham
Guimaraes
Enzo Fernandes
Pedri
Gavi
Fede Valverde

Bellingham when Gundogan leaves, and if Bernardo chooses to leave Kulusevski, buying the same type of player would have us going backward, as it would be very hard to get that skill level and experience.

Bellingham when Gundogan leaves, and if Bernardo chooses to leave Kulusevski, buying the same type of player would have us going backward, as it would be very hard to get that skill level and experience.

Kulusevski is not a central midfielder though and don’t think he offers too much different than Mahrez does

Fantastic as he is he’s not irreplaceable. We’ve had a huge number of irreplaceable players over the last 10 years and we seem to have replaced them all!
How huge is huge? I'd say it was equal to the number of statues we have over by the East Stand, and we have had bodily replacements. Who's the new David Silva? Will Erling outscore Sergio? And perhaps the Barnsley Beckenbauer might be able to smash one in like Vinny's v Leicester but that's about it. And nobody but nobody will cover the acres like Bernardo does - no one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.