Your standout City memory...

been fucking loads,but...........
1.gods return against newcastle
2.charlton promotion game
3.the twat thats called pleat
CMON CITY !!!!!!

First post but a lurker for ever.

For me it was at Maine Road in our darkest days when we were playing either Walsall or Wrexham ( I think- but they were definitely in red) and it was just such a slow match, when Andy Morrison flew in and tackled one of their players resulting in the whole ground exploding. The poor bloke was carried off but the tackle was fair. For me this was the catalyst for our season to get up and running.

Queuing for 9 hours to get tickets for Wembley 99 and seeing the wall inside the North Stand where someone had written on the wall "City till I died". A reference to someone before me who had been waiting as long.

Also meeting Noel Gallagher at Wembley 99 and seeing him leave after we were 2-0 down. He never made it back.

IF Paul Dickov hadn't scored - we wouldn't be here now.....................after 50yrs of memories - that has to be the most important and the loudest i've ever screamed!

My first away - Birmingham in 1978,I was only 14 & in those days there was no segregation there (open end behind the net) we won 4-1 & me & few mates made the mistake of celebrating our 1st goal, spent rest of game being terrified by the Zulus!

Paul powers free kick at ville park cup semi

First trip to wembley in '81

Gillingham in the play off final

Blackburn when we went up

Last day at Maine road

Please may Sunday overshadow all of these!!!!!!

Apart from the obvious ones I always remember West Brom away in midweek with all the inflatables.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.