Aguero...genuine world class
Kompany...proper Captain material.
Joe Hart...simply the best.

Old 5 Favourites

Colin Bell...the best player I ever did see
Brian Kidd..Alwaysd looked better in a Blue shirt than a Red one
Peter Barnes...so many happy memories watching this guy play
Joe Corrigan...awesome goalie
Mike Doyle...because of his love of the scum ;)

A full page and nobody picks the man who scores the goal to end 35 yrs of pain , then nets a brace in a 'must win' game on Tyneside ? ......... allow me

Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya

Barry
Zabaleta
Yaya
Kolarov
Micah

That's so hard. Yep, I know Kolarov is not one of our top five players but I love the guy's attitude.

panzer1311 said:
A full page and nobody picks the man who scores the goal to end 35 yrs of pain , then nets a brace in a 'must win' game on Tyneside ? ......... allow me

Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya

Current. That Newcastle match was in May. It's now October.

peoffrey said:
panzer1311 said:

Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya

Must agree I can't believe no one on the first page had Yaya!

peoffrey said:
panzer1311 said:

Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya

What?????
forgive me , i thought current meant currently playing for Manchester City ........

(1)Kun, world class striker, knew he would be a legend here, changed my name to Kun Aguero the day he joined.

(2) Kompany, imo the best centre back in the world and our leader.

(3) Micah, has the lot, pace, power, a leap a salmon would be proud of, improving every year.

(4) Zaba, not the best right back in the world but when he first joined I couldn't see how this slow, rash tackling, midget right back would make it at a club wanting to be the best in the world.Glad I was proved wrong, in any other Premiership team he would be first choice.

(5) Yaya, a big game player, scored some of the most important goals in the clubs history, there is a reason why he is played every game.

(6) Joe Hart, not only City's but England's number 1 too, you can see he loves the club and fans.

(7) Dzeko, don't care what these FIFA/Balotelli fanboys say Dzeko is a City legend, without his goal against QPR there is no AGUERO!!!!! moment, When Dzeko plays, Dzeko scores(most of the time.) always gives 100%

(8) Silva, our Spanish magician, a true world class player, he sees things on the pitch I don't see in the stands.

(9) Barry, not a Youtube player but like Carrick at the rags is so under-rated by rival fans it is untrue.

(10) Clichy, imho in the top 3 left backs in the world, when he joined I thought he would be back-up to Kolarov.I was wrong, on TunnelCam he looked the happiest at winning the league, must be one of the fastest players in the league.

panzer1311 said:
peoffrey said:
panzer1311 said:

Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya

What?????
forgive me , i thought current meant currently playing for Manchester City ........

Yep, anyone currently at the club.

I like Yaya, didn't put him in my top 5 as I think he sometimes lacks a bit of consistency. Can't deny he has scored some hugely important goals though.

There are too many. I love them all.

Zabba, kompany and Sergio are up there for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.