Your top 5 current City players

Berkovic_blue said:
panzer1311 said:
peoffrey said:
Current. That Newcastle match was in May. It's now October.
What?????
forgive me , i thought current meant currently playing for Manchester City ........

Yep, anyone currently at the club.

I like Yaya, didn't put him in my top 5 as I think he sometimes lacks a bit of consistency. Can't deny he has scored some hugely important goals though.
Yep current means currently playing ............ , i thought it did , ; )

panzer1311 said:
peoffrey said:
panzer1311 said:
A full page and nobody picks the man who scores the goal to end 35 yrs of pain , then nets a brace in a 'must win' game on Tyneside ? ......... allow me

Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya
Yaya

What?????
forgive me , i thought current meant currently playing for Manchester City ........

It's all about form for me. Barry is currently at City but hasn't been appeared so much recently and Yaya has also been quiet (terrible against Dortmund) which means other players have taken recent preference. Ask me again in December and I'll have another answer.

Current affairs is things that are happening at the moment etc. Just how I saw the question.

peoffrey said:
panzer1311 said:
peoffrey said:

What?????

It's all about form for me. Barry is currently at City but hasn't been appeared so much recently and Yaya has also been quiet (terrible against Dortmund) which means other players have taken recent preference. Ask me again in December and I'll have another answer.

Current affairs is things that are happening at the moment etc. Just how I saw the question.
is this a wind up? , , honestly, . . . is it ?

1) Lescott.
2) Zabaleta.
3) Barry.
4) Kompany.
5) Richards.

Unsurprisingly all 'defensive', I do like a defender it has to be said, more about passion and under ratedness with some of these. That said, Lescott is definitely my favourite player at the moment.

A current City player is by definition someone who ' currently ' plays for Manchester City . ie the current squad , whereas someone like Adam Johnson for example , would not be allowed , because he currently doesn't play for City ,..... hope this clarifies my decision to nominate Yaya as my top ' current ' city player ...... ; )

panzer1311 said:
peoffrey said:
panzer1311 said:
What?????

is this a wind up? , , honestly, . . . is it ?

No. Different people see the same thing in different ways. Once upon a time, Tevez would've been in my top 5 but no longer is due to his deeply unprofessional behaviour for numerous months. Balotelli has also been in and out of the Top 5. I'm surprised you're unable to consider that views change over time. As fans, we sometimes go from loving to hating in a matter of moments!

1) Joe Hart.

Organises the defence and a great keeper

2) David Silva

Such a creative player and a joy to watch. Just needs to add goal-scoring to his game

3) Yaya Toure. There's no better sight than Yaya running from midfield on the counter attack with only 2 or 3 defenders back - that's why all opponents now defend en masses against us - unless they are losing and even then they still do it. He scares opponents

4) Aguero. Still misses a lot of chances though eg Dortmund

5) Vincent Kompany - The best in his position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.