Your top 5 current City players

peoffrey said:
panzer1311 said:
peoffrey said:
It's all about form for me. Barry is currently at City but hasn't been appeared so much recently and Yaya has also been quiet (terrible against Dortmund) which means other players have taken recent preference. Ask me again in December and I'll have another answer.

Current affairs is things that are happening at the moment etc. Just how I saw the question.

is this a wind up? , , honestly, . . . is it ?

No. Different people see the same thing in different ways. Once upon a time, Tevez would've been in my top 5 but no longer is due to his deeply unprofessional behaviour for numerous months. Balotelli has also been in and out of the Top 5. I'm surprised you're unable to consider that views change over time. As fans, we sometimes go from loving to hating in a matter of moments!
OK ,but the thread title was " your top 5 current City players", not "who's currently your top 5 City players" Perhaps its in the wording , but if im honest i would think most people would read the thread as ' players currently playing for City ' and not omit Yaya because he scored last October or whenever ,

Im actually quite shocked at Yaya not being in most peoples top 5 . the mans a legend ..... already !

Hart
Meeks
Komps
Yaya
Aguero

My missis (who's a stinking rag but doesn't know their players)

Hart
Silva
Balo
Yaya
Aguero

I'm working on her raggishness btw.

1. Hart - Being a keeper myself and knowing how hard it is, watching this young man in goals is a pleasure. All goalkeepers make mistakes,but its how you cope and bounce back that makes a truely great keeper. and our Joe is a great keeper. Id go as far too say that hes the second best keeper ive ever seen in the premiership behind Schmeical (sorry)

2.Micah - an example to all youngsters at the club. look what you can achieve with hard work and desire and not just raw talent. (as an outsider of the club, i could imagine micah being one of the hardest trainers at the club, but always training with a cheeky grin on his face?)

3. yaya - not just his important goals last year, but his performance v united at our place last season was just perfection. we were watching it in my local pub and even united and liverpool fans were telling me it was the most perfect midfield performance they had seen in years. i was wearing beer goggles at the time but in my eyes that day he was a "machine".

4. Barry - i dont know why, but when he plays i feel much more confident that we will win? i havnet seen him live, but he does seem to do all the donkey work, tackles and passes all day. very underrated. my mates say hes shit but hes the second persons name i look for on our teamsheet every week (behind hart)

5. Silva - i would love to watch him live! has proved to be a great signing. i love his hard work and not just his silky skills and intelligent passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.