Your worst ever City game witnessed?

Re: Worst City game of the 'modern era'

Was it Burnley at home where they got the last minute penalty to make it 3 -3, to carry on a run of many successive draws? very frustrating.

Easy.

The 1-0 nil defeat at home to Liverpool in the Pearce era that was held on the day of the George Best minute's silence.
Freezing cold, about three shots at goal (from both teams) all day and a guy in a wheelchair behind me whose gammy leg kept banging off the back of my head.

(I know, I know but you try putting a polite smile on for 90 minutes of having your head smacked and then get back to me).

Community Sheild with Aguero left firmly on the bench.

Probably Everton away 0-2 before that and Liverpool 0-3 last season.

City 0 - Liverpool 6 in the 80's

City 2 - Spurs 4 FA Cup

Blackburn 2 City 0 FA Cup ( This could actually be the worst)

United 4 City 2 - FA Cup

City 2 United 3 - When 2-0 up at half time

City 0 - United 1 - Ginger twat last minute winner

Obviosuly the games in the late 90's were up there especially Bury/Stockport

Odd one was City 0 Wimbledon 4 in Keegans promotion winning season!

Does anybody remember a League cup game v QPR early/mid 90s?
A 0-0 bore draw that Stuart Pearce would have been proud of, don't think either team had a shot at goal.

Stockport away 1997 (1-3) was a particularly bad game. Were we three down after about twenty minutes?

bluemike said:
Does anybody remember a League cup game v QPR early/mid 90s?
A 0-0 bore draw that Stuart Pearce would have been proud of, don't think either team had a shot at goal.

Stockport away 1997 (1-3) was a particularly bad game. Were we three down after about twenty minutes?

Watched the 0-0, it was 1991 I think. The teaser on Soccernight was a header off a corner even though a free kick had been given well before. The replay was a cracker though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.