Your worst ever City memory.

de niro said:
there are a few on par with each other.

fenabache

wolves 74 at wembley

lodz in cup winners cup
and groclin away.

all games we should have won but did'nt turn up.

widzew feckin lodz oh god

and groclin was like groundhog day

blobby fowler not even trying to convert that penalty

psycho missing his

Dennis Tueart king of all Geordies going

Paul Power leaving

King Colin's comeback failing

Big Mal's clearout

Trevor Francis leaving so soon

Brighton and Hove Albion ffs

Sammy fucking McIlroy

Keeping it in the corner when we needed to score to stay up

Alan Ball football genius

Coppell etc etc etc etc

Goat going

Goat going

Goat going

Away to Preston, Berkovic sent off, Macken scored great goal past Weaver and I got pissed wet through. 5 mins after leaving ground got phone call from boss to say no job as company gone bankrupt. Beer time....

for me it was owen last minute winner i remember phoning my son from menorca asking whats the score, he said 3-2 utd then followed 'bellemys scored'..then followed by owens goal! that gut wrenching feeling that seems to go with city

2nd goal for gillingham was very very low, but for some reason getting relagated at ipswich destroyed me more than anything mentioned, considering the 15 yrs previous i would have considered myself battle hardend but this really got to me, only time i have ever shed a tear at the football.

in fact i cant understand now why it was so bad, but boy was i crushed.

Driving home after losing 4-0 to Palace in the LC quarter final in 95 as well as,

Luton 83
Spurs 81
LIverpool 96
OT 94
Blackburn FA Cup
Charlton at Selhurst Park in 86 5-0

I'm 61, watched my fiirst game in 1957. and you ask me to name my worst memory?? Give us a break!!!

Definatley Owen in Fergie time.

my brother was working in france at the time so i had to text him updates, before id managed to send 3-3, i had to delete it. worst part about it though was the fact that i watched the game with 3 other blues who didnt seem as bothererd as I was. I was devastated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.