Your worst personal moment this season

Loukas said:
There was times when I was dissapointed, but on the whole I still enjoyed winning the majority of our games! The only game's I regret going to was Chelsea away cause it was boring as fuck and the tubes didnt work! And Sunderland cause we were shit, their fans were trying to kick off after the game and I had the shits!

Were these brought on by the over aggressive sunderland fans?

:P

1. The derby at the Etihad
2. Southampton away
3. The booing of Kolarov yesterday

I've not put the FA Cup in there because I didn't go and honestly I'd spent the week's run up to it convincing myself we were going to fuck it up and we did.

todays booing of kolorov . supposed to support our team . once again half of the south stand thinking here the fucking manager .

The FA Cup Defeat.

Apart from the result and our couldn't be arsed performance the whole day was miserable.

Shit weather , shit journey, crap stadium,pissed up fans to name but a few of the lowlights.

Churchill123 said:
Loukas said:
There was times when I was dissapointed, but on the whole I still enjoyed winning the majority of our games! The only game's I regret going to was Chelsea away cause it was boring as fuck and the tubes didnt work! And Sunderland cause we were shit, their fans were trying to kick off after the game and I had the shits!

Were these brought on by the over aggressive sunderland fans?

Possibly, but you try sitting on the Rusholme coach for 5 hours straight... clenching!

:P

As far as I am aware we are all Supporters and Fans on this Forum. We are not Players,Managers,Coaches or Directors.

The Game for us is still about moments of magic and glory. How anyone can put down anything apart from losing the FA Cup Final is completely foreign to me.

At the time my 10 year old lad being in tears at the cup final.

But looking back on it I'm quite glad he cared so much and think he should have a bit of hurt to go with the success he has had in the short time he has been supporting City.

He had never been to a defeat until the cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.