Your worst personal moment this season

The Mancini-Balotelli training ground fracas. It signalled the end of Balo and, I suspect, the beginning of the end of Roberto. More than anything, though, it gave a gift-wrapped opportunity for yet another wave of gleeful anti-City hysteria in the media.

There have been a few, though its still fucking dreamland for us!

The FA cup has to be the one really, not just loosing, but to loose like we did

Bobby going like he did, not handled very well at all

Southampton away was terrible

Another one for me was when rodwell brokedown again at villa, really felt sorry for the lad

1. The FA Cup final performance. (#TOGETHER? The players let the fans down that day and couldn’t care less.)

2. The way Mancini was sacked. (I just found it disrespectful the way the press was aloud to carryout their character assassination of the manager that won us the league a year before and brought us our 1st trophy in 35 years.)

3. Selling Nigel de Jong for peanuts. (I would have preferred to let him go on a free at the end of the season.)

Van Persie goal...I was convinced we were going to win 3-2...

FA Cup Final day...started badly when the bookies had Pellegrini at 1/10 and from then on things just got worse. Truly shit day.

Mancini's sacking, expected but still saddened me.

Barrys cracking og against Southampton ..... summed up a brutal performance from the whole team and showed we would never really challenge

The friday before the cup final when typical City returned. Followed by the piss poor performance on the Saturday.

Also, the "lap of appreciation" on Sunday was a sad charade from a group of people who for whatever reason clearly didn't give a toss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.