Yves Bissouma

I'll tell you one suspect right now, Yves Bissouma.

You have had it explained to you countless times on this thread that City wouldn't touch a player under investigation for a serious sexual assault, but you continue to almost deny that he is.

Unbelievable. I mean, theres a formal statement from the police, an official statement from BHAFC and images/footage of Bissouma being led from the nightclub in handcuffs. But it’s all just rumours on reddit, apparently

Bissouma and Hjolberg will cover the entire pitch themselves. Won’t do much in the way of creativity, though.

They’ll set up to win a lot of games 1-0.

- Bissouma - - Bentacur - - -
- Kulu - - - - - Kane - - - - - Son -

Thats a strong '5' midfield/attack if they perisist with 3-4-3, just need some wingback and another CB

And that Djed Spence, not sure how good he is but seems a good prospect, could come straight in a at RWB

- Bissouma - - Bentacur - - -
- Kulu - - - - - Kane - - - - - Son -

Thats a strong '5' midfield/attack if they perisist with 3-4-3, just need some wingback and another CB

And that Djed Spence, not sure how good he is but seems a good prospect, could come straight in a at RWB

This doesn’t seem like Conte is going for top 4, this looks like a title charge. Spurs also after a Striker , CB, RWB and creative midfielder. Levy is apparently letting Conte just pick who he wants also just been linked with Raphinha

Guilty or not, theres no way City would even consider a deal for Bissouma given the media shitstorm we are about to face once Mendy’s trial begins. The PR optics would be horrendous

Isn't Mendy out of contract this summer? so he'll be a "former city player" at that point.

Nope still has a year maybe

Well I don't believe the papers much but I seem to remember..

1655224662850.png

so 17-18 (1st year)
18-19 (2nd year)
19-20 (3rd year)
20-21 (4th year)
21-22 (5th and final year)

Atleast fingers crossed at the end of this month his contract expires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.