Yves Bissouma

Isn't Mendy out of contract this summer? so he'll be a "former city player" at that point.

Any footballer who commits any crime will be considered a Manchester City player whether or not he played a year or 20 years ago.

However if there is a player who played 200 games for us and only 10 for another club and there is a positive story, he never played for us.

If we are going to go down the road of signing or not signing a player based on allegations then we would be in for a long ride, most if not all players have one allegation of some kind of misconduct. At this rate we would be better of going to the Vatican to scout for righteous players but now that I think about it, the Vatican might not really be the best option.
“Most if not all”? What a baseless statement

By that logic we might as well kick Pep out considering the fact that there are allegations in Spain that he avoided paying taxes, I mean he hasn't been proven guilty, I doubt if he would ever be guilty and I doubt if there's even a case there, its basically just another anti-city propaganda but hey, the magic allegation word was used and well you know the rules, right? One allegation and you are out. So what do you say? do we kick him out or are we all "wired wrong"?
Comparing allegations of tax evasion with sexual assault. Smh. Time to log off mate

They don't see a supposed sexual assault "offender" as a flight risk? You really think the police are so inept that they would be willing to take a chance on him not being a flight risk?
He’s under investigation but hasn’t been charged so there are no legal grounds to stop him leaving the country. Don’t know why you’re being so weird about this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.